"I love you... Believe me please!"

Toya's POV!!!

I woke up at 8:30 AM... I was going to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. Whatever, might as well just get up and do something with my life. I'm already useless in my father's eyes. Not trying to make everyone else think I'm useless.

**4 minutes later"

I finally decided to get up and change, brush my teeth, etc. While I was doing all this. Akito invited me to a hangout with.. just him? I didn't think too much about it, I just thought it was a partner hangout. That's all. I got ready and went out of the door without saying goodbye to my father. Akito said to meet him at this theme park.

**12 minutes later**

I finally got there and saw Akito. Goodness, he's so cute, I wish I could just hug him without him saying something about it. I don't know if he would accept me if I wasn't straight. I'm not risking him finding out. I'll just pretend I see him only as a friend like I always do...

"Toya! you're finally here! Gosh, I've been waiting for history. Anyways, let's go get the tickets" Akito said happily

I and Akito went to the place where you get tickets. I saw that they were... a little pricey.

"Akito you don't have to pay, I'll pay for us"

"No, I invited you to this hangout, so that means I'm paying for the both of us."

Man Akito was so kind. My heart melted when he said that.

**After getting the tickets and entering the pack**

I and Akito were having a blast. Never felt this happy before... We went to go get some food and saw Rui and Tsukasa. I assumed they were on a date since I found out they were dating.

"Hey Akito, we should go say hi to Rui and Tsukasa senpai."

"I wasn't feeling to see them, but if you want to then alright."

I and Akito walked over to those 2. Tsukasa was like a big brother to me. He always made me happy when I was feeling down as a kid. I'm happy he found someone to make him happy, Rui to be exact.

(Toya, Akito, Tsukasa, Rui)

"You think you're funny Rui you think you're- Oh! Toya and Akito, nice to see y'all today!" Tsukasa said in a very energetic voice like always.

" Good morning Tsukasa! I'm glad to see you happy with Rui." Wished me and Akito were like that, Rui was feeding Tsukasa some food.

"Fufu! I honestly love my little star! Good to see you too Toya!"

We were all chatting till Akito whispered into my ear.

"These dumbasses make me go insane. Let's go explore the park shall we?' I said my goodbyes to Tsukasa and Rui. Before I could even walk, Akito had dragged me to a ride, then another ride, then another. A whole loop until 6 PM. The park had so much stuff. If we went at 8:30 AM and made it to 6 PM then this park surely is a successful one. I and Akito were pretty tired and we decided to go to Akito's place. My father would never let me stay at Akito's place, so I had to lie to him. I called him telling him I wasn't coming home since I was attending something "Classical" music related. I felt bad for lying, but at least I got to be with Akito.

**13 minutes later**

We made it to Akito's house. He told me his parents were out and Ena would come home pretty late, so we would have plenty of alone time. Alone time...

(Toya, Akito)

"We should watch a movie in my room! You pick a movie, I don't care."

"A horror movie."

"Oh... Um, yeah sure! I'm fine with that."

Akito dragged me up to his room and we got the computer, snakes, etc all ready.

**While watching the movie**

While I was watching the movie I saw Akito shaking, I knew it was out of fear, so I did the unthinkable and hugged him.

"Shh, don't worry. I'm here."

We finished the movie, finally.

"I'm never letting you pick a movie again, especially when it's a horror movie."

"Mmm, next time just don't let me pick"

"Toya if you don't shut up I won't be letting you walk ever again."

"Oh?"

" TOYA NO. I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!"

"I wished you did mean it like that..." I mumbled quietly, but still loud enough for Akito to hear.

"Toya? What..."

"Did I say that out loud?!"

"No... I just heard you say it..."

It was quiet for about 4 minutes. I and Akito knew each other for about 4-5 years now. I think it's time he knew I liked him...

"Akito, I have something to confess"

"I think I know what it is, but continue..."

"What do you think I'm going to say?"

"Akito, I like you do you like me back?"

"..."

"Am I right Toya?"

"..."

"Hello?"

"..."

"What are you trying- oh, you want me to answer it."

"You knew what I was going to say, so might as well answer it"

"Sigh. Yes, Toya, I like you"

"I've been waiting for this moment my whole life. I love you too"

" I don't believe you."

"What... why?"

"I don't know if you realized, but I've been a total dick to you, I'm pretty much a jerk to you. You're just putting up with me that's all."

"If you think that keep thinking that, even at those moments of you being a dick, I know damn well deep down you regretted those actions and love me."

"How did you know-"

"You would give me gifts like flowers, etc after those moments"

"Yeah, but I still don't believe you"

"I love you... Believe me please!"

"Prove it then"

"You sure you want me to prove it... It might get weird."

"I don't care what you do, just prove it"

"If you say so."

(Not my art)

(Not my art)

1003 words!