"I don't care what you do to me, leave Toya alone"

AKITO POV!

I was walking home from work since I needed more money I've been working overnight. It was currently 10:56, and I walking towards my house which was approximately 12 minutes away. Eh, I don't care about math, just took a wild guess. While I was walking I was thinking about how Tsukasa landed in the hospital, I got a little scared so I walked faster and faster. I made it to my house, I took out my keys to unlock the door, before I could even put the key into the whole I felt something go over my mouth that made me very sleepy in seconds.

**3 hours later**

I woke up in a chair, Damn, never thought I would be in a position like this. I was sleepy so I didn't really care about the position I was in, but that all changed when a figure walked in, and it was... Toya's dad??? I've never really had respect for him since he never did for me.

Akito, Toya's dad

"You must be Akito right?"

"Nah! I'm the ed sheeran. Well no duh I'm Akito" I was laughing my ass off when I said those words, bad idea.

"Enough with these games, I'm here to discuss a very important topic with you. Since ur Toya's panther  and was the one who influenced Toya to go into this thing that cannot whatsoever be considered music. I want you to convince him to quit this trash music."

Those words made me boil. I wanted to jump him.

"I'm not doing anything, its Toya dream to be doing what's he's doing now. I'm not going to crush it because you say so."

Toya's dad walked up to me and whispered into my ear

"Ur going to regret that very much."

"I don't care what you do to me, leave Toya alone"

His dad walked away and I saw him and a black figure coming down with somebody that was very familiar?

(NOT MY ART)

334 words.