"Its time to take action"

Toya POV

I woke up in a bedroom that wasn't what I was used to waking up in. I remembered I stayed at Akito's place. I sat up and look at Akito. He's surprisingly still asleep. I got up from the bed and took my stuff. Before I walked out of Akito's room I kissed his forehead. I left him a text message letting him know I went home. Then I left his house walking home.

While I was walking home, I noticed an unknown person following me home. I walked quicker and quicker home. I got to my house and took my keys out and unlocked the door. I technically jumped into the house and locked the door. When I turned away from the door, I saw my dad sitting on the couch in the living room.

Toya, Toya's Dad.

"How was the classical music event you said you went to go?"

"Amazing father, I stayed there the whole night and just walked out of that place to go home."

My father stared at me not saying anything, there was then a knock. I opened it and realized it was the guy who followed me home. My dad got up and pushed me to the side and started asking the guy questions. After he was done he closed the door and looked at me.

"I didn't have time to see if you were lying or not about going to an "event" but I set that guy to stay outside of that little Akito house to see if you stayed there, and you did. Not only that I'm mad about you staying with that Akito kid, but you also lied to me."

⚠️⚠️

My dad dragged me to my room and slammed me to the floor. He started beating me on the floor. I could feel the blood from out of my nose. He started choking me hard.

"Gaha... huga.. fath- father ple- ase." He dropped me the moment I said that, I coughed and blood came out. Next thing I fell to the ground and before I passed out I heard him say "weak and useless".

✅✅

Toya's dad's POV:

I let that kid have 3 weeks? I'm so generous, it's only been a day and I know that he'll never give up on that Akito kid and turn back to classical music. It's time to take action. I'm not gonna go straight ahead and get Akito. I'll give him another small chance to change, but first, I'll have to get that Tsukasa kid and send him to the hospital. I had much respect for that kid, till I found out he was gay. Disgusting.

(Not my art)445 words

(Not my art)
445 words...

I swear the next stories won't be this short.