Chapter 2

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Here I am. Sitting in this witches,
Mrs. Tallings class. All because of the new boy, Lincoln, Who currently has 2 or 3 girls surrounding his desk complimenting and flirting with him while twirling their hair. I hope I never fall in love.

That shit is Gross. I don't regret saying it either. As Mrs. Tallings comes into the classroom the girls who were surrounding Lincoln's desk now hurry off to their own. Thank god.

After a good 35ish minutes of hearing her non stop talking I excuse myself to "go to the bathroom". I think we all know I was just going to skip class.

As I grabbed the hall pass and left the classroom I walked down the long hallway of Orange Eagle High.

As I came to a stop at the end of the hall where my locker is, I spot Isaiah laughing with his friend at my locker. I come over he moves out of the way. I open my locker and a liquid spills out onto me and my eyes widen. Water...? Laundry detergent- Bleach. My clothes slowly begin to turn white. Suddenly I hear a thud and crack.

I turn around just in time to see Isaiah holding his now broken nose in pain, and Lincoln wiping the blood off his hand onto a locker. "Its not nice to mess with people's things." Lincoln says and looks down at him. Isaiah runs off and Lincoln turns and looks at me. "Are you ok?.." He asks with a concerned tone.