Prologue

I wasn't exactly a pro hero. I never saw interested in that type of shit. I worked for someone in the 'underworld'.

My quirk your probably wondering? Well, I have a dark cloud that follows me in the darkness. In the light it's unnoticeable to the eyes of anyone but my own.

I can do what I please with it but has limitations in the light. To be honest it's useless in the light. I can only protect myself with the shadow.

I never attended any hero school, but I knew how to control my power I was gifted. Even though I didn't use it in the best way.

"Hey.. Rin.." I felt a hand wrap around my neck. A finger kept away however. "I've heard a lot about you. How about you come with me and my friend to have a little talk." I couldn't see the face, but I could hear his voice was raspy.

The person I assumed to be a guy turned me around. I saw his partner that looked to be purple gas and nothing more. We started walking with his hand being removed from my neck.

"I hope that we could gain trust from this dear Rin." I hated my name being used so casually. "I won't run I can assure you. I don't understand what you would want with me however." A laugh could be heard aside of my body.

The boy came next to me. Our eyes met well.. his one eye. A hand was over his face with his hood up. His hair looked to be blue. He kept scratching his neck that looks really dry.

"Kumori, make sure he does use his quirk on me." I said shut eyed. "No hard feelings but I have a hard time trusting people that I know can kill me with ease." I continued.

I felt the darkness behind me come between me and the guy. This eye twitched as he felt the change in atmosphere.

"Shigaraki, we arrived. Pay attention." The purple fog stated. We walked into a bar. I stayed standing as the 2 of them sat on the stools.

Kumori soon showed as a person aside of me when we entered the building. "I can't believe you got dragged here Rin." He complained.

One way you could think of my quirk as an annoying older brother. I can't control its mouth. It says what it pleases and can also go rouge when I'm unconscious.

"What an impressive quirk you have. It would be of great use to us." I assumed the blue haired name is shigaraki. The way he was talking to me he was the boss of something.

"I'm not interested in hero work. I'm apart of no agency and don't plan on joining one." I stated plainly, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Shigaraki chuckled at my words, responding after his laughing finished. "We are no heros, we would love nothing more than to destroy all might. We would like to recruit you to make that happen."

Kumori responded before I could even process anything. "So villains? Hehe.. well you must have heard of Rin from the underworld, correct?"

Shigaraki gave a nod before looking to me. "We plan to attack the USJ, all might is a supervisor for a class there tomorrow. We hope this could be a long term commitment to the LoV."

I looking at Kumori who was clearly on board with the whole plan. "If Kumori agrees I have no issues with working with you. If this plan goes well I will consider staying long term." I said closed eyed.

When I opened my eyes I saw a Tv screen turned on with static showing. "Master, led me the nomu that is fully operational." Shigaraki said, looking right at the screen with a crazy look in his eyes.

Whatever I got myself into, was gonna be on hell of a ride.