3.

The next few weeks were boring. We sometimes used our quirks to train and did a lot of normal schoolwork that was an easy A for me.

Shiggy and Kurogiri supported me all the way. Especially when I wanted to just kill every single kid in that damn school.

It was the day of finals. We were all paired up with one person to beat a teacher. Just my luck I was stuck with broccoli head.

He can't even control his quirk. I've seen his break a few fingers from being reckless.

What shocked me more was when Bakugo was also paired with us due to the uneven number of students.

Our assigned teacher was probably the hardest person to fight. All might against 2 high school students and a grown ass adult that is posing as a student.

'This will go over nicely with the 2 boys I'm supposed to work with.' I thought, going over to broccoli. "Guess we're the strongest since we fight the number 1 hero. I can barely contain myself." I said smiling. I saw a blush appear across his cheeks as he scrambled to get words out.

"Anyway where's Bakugo? Shouldn't we strategize? I would really appreciate if we could go to that summer camp." I said, crossing my arms and scanning the area.

Oh right! I never explained why it was so important to pass the finals! See if we fail this test we can't go to a summer camp the next week. We have to do summer school instead. And I can't ruin the plan with Scarface and psycho.

Shiggy wants no part in it unfortunately so guess it's up to me and Kurogiri to form a partnership with them. After all they have many good fighters.

I followed Izuku to the monitor room where recovery girl sat in a chair watching the current battle going on.

'I guess this is how we are going to strategize' I mentally sighed. "Hey I'm gonna go outside to train. See ya when we fight." I told them, walking out of the building.

"Do you have something for me to drink Kumori? This is giving me a headache." I moaned and groaned as the shadow figure came into view for only me.

"You are meant to be a student and don't you want to pass. How will you pass if you are drunk, Rin?" Kumori has a point, a very good one. But I really need a drink. I can't deal with two kids arguing sober.

He sighed turning into a shadow bag. While I reached inside and grabbed a bottle. I may or may not have snuck some bottles from the base. But Shiggy can't even drink! At least I don't think..how old is that kid anyway?

I popped open the bottle taking a big sip of alcohol. It was warm so it was kinda gross, but still would get the job done.

I put the bottle back in the 'bag' and then kumori returned to his human form. I sighed knowing it would soon be time to get ready.

I hated my hero costume. It was too much for me. I much prefer my villain costume. (You can make up your own villain costume but this is your hero costume since everyone hates when authors put how the characters meant to look. You are meant to hate the costume after all.)

)