6.

I get to tear these bitches to shreds when they let us go. Shiggy spoke some shit about Bakugo being a villain and gaining some trust. The restraints let go after a few moments and of course Bakugo went straight to his explosions.

I followed behind him attacking Dabi. He didn't use his fire, only kept my punches away from him. "Do it pussy! Hurt me, kill me! Do it!" I yelled at him.

I don't think Bakugo heard because he kept his attention on Shiggy and Kirogiri. I saw Dabi grid his teeth thinking if he should do it or not.

I kicked his legs sending him to the floor. "Your lucky that I'm on your side or I would kill every single one of you fuckers and put you in your graves." I whispered in Dabis ear, going over beside Bakugo.

Kirogiri grabbed me before I could attack anyone else. "Calm yourself, your ready to kill all of us without a second thought." He whispered in my ear.

I hung my head low, facing my ground as I calmed myself. 'How the hell did I get so worked up. Pathetic Rin.' I told myself, finally looking up to face Shiggy.

"Oi, what do you need from us?" I asked already knowing the answer. Shiggy explained he wanted us to join the LoV. Well he wanted Bakugo to anyway. I was already involved with the group.

Shocker, Bakugo declined the offer multiple times. I didn't answer which I received a pinch from Dabi. He came up behind me and Bakugo probably to threaten us.

I spoke genuine words that they would never know where genuine. "You guys are pathetic asking high school students to do work because your not strong enough to complete what you set out to do!"

They all shut up and looked directly at me. I could tell Shiggy was getting impatient with my new attitude towards the team. Bakugo was shocked I was even speaking.

I felt Dabis hand snake around my neck. "I'm sorry I believe we miss understood what you said..please say that again would you?" I could hear the anger in his voice.

I didn't know if he was being serious or if it was because Bakugo was here. I just knew I was terrified of this man.

"Rin, the heros are here." Kumori told me, so only I could hear.

I gave the signal and just like that All might made his way in. "Kirogiri! Open the portal!" Spinner yelled, but unfortunately Kirogiri was out of commission.

'Fucking idiots!' I screamed in my head. 'Kumori take out the tree man and make sure Bakugo doesn't get away!' He gave me a nod, indicating he got the message and attempted to make tree man mess up.

He was pretty solid, of course he was. He's a pro hero! I looked around while Dabi kept his grip on me and managed to get a grip on Bakugo as well.

"Careful sweetheart, don't get caught in the flames." Dabi whispered to me. I ducked down the moment I saw the blue flames going after the tree branches surrounding everyone's bodies.

Kirogiri was able to open his portal then and all of us went through. I was sent to a totally different place to change into my villain costume. "You ready to make your appearance boss man!" I said over my shoulder.

A dark figure came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Yes I am ready. Please Rin, look after Young Shigaraki. I fear his childishness will lead to some very unfortunate consequences." He told me.

I put my mask on and then gave him a thumbs up. I had the honor of protecting boss man until he meets up with All Might.

"Kumori! Time for action!" I called out. The shadow showed up right beside me. I looked at the destruction infront me of and sighed. "Now all our nomus are dead!"

I saw 2 pros standing in the building looking for survivors probably. "Kumori destroy the-" I started before red and black vines or branches? I still don't know what they are. Came flying out from behind me.

I looked back to see the red things were connected to bosses fingers. "Woah! That's something I didn't expect." I said aloud by mistake.

The heroes were out of commission now to that one hit. I could only stare, amazed at the sight. "Kumori! Go distract some of the pros, Split yourself in half." I commanded, as he easily did as I asked.

Half of his headed out to help the Nomu that managed to escape and distract the pros. I ran out of the building, scoping out the area as the boss soon came out after me, walking so slow!

I saw Kirogiri's purple void summon infront of me as all of them filed out of it. "You dumbasses! Go handle the heros!" I yelled at them. I looked at the condition they were all in and gritted my teeth.

"Stay out of boss man's way." I said, turning around and walking along side the boss.

We all stayed still for a second, well except Bakugo. ADHD child can't stay still for 5 seconds without throwing a tantrum.

After a few seconds a jumped up as high as I could and watched a bullet fall into the bosses hands. "You've become slower, All Might." Boss said, holding the number 1 hero back.

Dust on the ground flew everywhere as the two continued to collide. I hanged back, seeing Bakugo start to throw a fight. "Oi! Dumbasses catch the damn kid before we lose him." They all stared at me and then got to work trying to catch him.

They failed miserably at the one task they had. I ran over to the kid in a blink of an eye and grabbed his neck. "Was it all that hard dumbasses!" I yelled, starting to get frustrated.

"How did you get so much faster.." Kirogiri said hesitantly. Shiggy followed with a somewhat complement, "and so much stronger, with a big mouth!"

I avoided eye contact with there questions. I kept my grasp on Bakugo though. I turned my attention over to the boss as he continued to deflect All Mights attacks.

"(Villain name) tell everyone to hold on tight." I heard the boss say to me. I told everyone to be careful with there next movements.

Before long a huge blast came from the boss. The recoil was crazy! I could barely keep my hands on Bakugo, he started to slip out of my grasp.

I looked over to the boss for guidance in what to do. The only thing I saw was a nod. I let Bakugo go and soon saw an ice path and 3 people in the air, maybe 4?

Bakugo quickly caught on and used is quirk like a rocket to boost himself up to them. I could feel eyes on me but I didn't care, I knew what I had to do.

"Kirogiri open the void. We gotta go." I said in a hurry. I then corrected myself, "you gotta go."

They all stared at me until Kirogiri opened the void, everyone started heading in the void. "MASTER!" Shiggy yelled refusing to go through the void.

"Tomura, this is all for you. Grow stronger and lead them. Lead them along side Rin." Boss man told Shiggy. He seemed frozen in place by his words so I quickly shoved him in the void.

It closed soon after. I was supposed to stay behind on bosses orders. I hid a tracker on Dabi so it was fine.

I went off the the side and sat against the wall. "Commence the battle." I smiled as All Might stared into the eye holes of my mask.

Skip the battle scene cuz we all know what happens.

I sighed at boss man's defeat, but it couldn't be helped. I stood up and walked over to the hero that had cameras all over him.

"You look pathetic." I commented. "That deku kid..how do you feel about him being the next person I kill?" I laughed. His face was priceless.

He was too weak to throw anymore punches at me or
Anything. "So sad to see you go so soon. I really wanted a chance to battle you." I said, disappearing from his sight.

That was only the beginning of this war the LoV started with the students of UA and the whole of Japan.