Who?

😳😳😳sawyers pov😳😳😳
I was walking down the hall, back stage of the voice.I was extremely shy,so I tried not to communicate with many people.I was going to sing I am a man of constant sorrow, for my blind audition.One of the backstage guys said that I was going on in 15 minutes.I looked down at my phone,as I continued to walk.I was trying to find the lyrics so I could run through them a few more times before I was on.As I tried to google the lyrics, some body smacked my butt.I'm not even lying, that's literally what happened.A few seconds later,I looked over my shoulder, and around the corner.I saw a tall, blonde girl walking away from me.
😋😋😋Noelle's pov😋😋😋
I was walking around before my blind audition.As I walked around I found a girl walking down the hall.As she got closer,I realized that it was a boy.Wait,wait,he's cute.Actually,he's ADORABLE.He had a lot of acne,but I could deal with acne.He looked shy but luckily,I wasn't.As he walked passed me I smacked his butt.I saw him blush,as I walked passed him.I don't think he saw me though,so that's a good thing.I started to wonder if he was a good singer,too.If he sounded as good as he looked,he would be amazing.
😳😳😳sawyers pov😳😳😳
*after his audition*
That went way better than I expected.I got all four coaches to turn around in the beginning.I chose Pharrell,because he was a really good producer,and last season he seemed very humble.I went backstage and on the tv I saw a girl enter the stage.I was almost positive it was the girl who had smacked my butt earlier.She sang unbeliever.She only got one coach to turn around........and that coach was Pharrell.So it looked like we were on the same team.I didn't knowing f I should be happy, scared,or sad.I knew that I liked her, but I didn't think things were going to go as far as they did.