Mom,dad

😋😋😋Noelle's pov😋😋😋
I had never been so scared.Sawyer was going to meet my parents,and we were going to tell them everything.I lived in an apartment by myself now,but I still visited my parents often.The reason I moved out,is because they always over react to the smallest things.Of course this wasn't much of a "little thing,"this was more of a life changing thing.They probably wouldn't approve of me being with Sawyer,or being pregnant,and then they'd ask how long I'd known and how far along I was and I'd say 3 months,and they'd get mad that I hadn't told them sooner.I had told Sawyer that my parents probably wouldn't be excepting.As we drove,he assured me he'd be right next to me and that'd it all be ok.I took a deep breath,as we walked up the porch steps,and I rang the doorbell.My mom welcomed us in and we sat down in the living room."Mom,dad Sawyer and I are dating."I told them.I wanted to get the announcements over with.My parents congratulated us and hugged us.So far so good,now for the worst part."Mom,dad"I said pitifully,trying to hold back the tears."what is it sweetie?" My mom asked."Im pregnant" I said through tears."WHAT?!" They both shouted."NO NO NO!" Screamed my dad."this can't be happening,HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN HAPPENING?!" Hollered my mom,angrily."3 months," I answered quietly."NO DAUGHTER OF MINE IS GOING TO BE PREGNANT AT 18!" My dad protested."THEN I GUESS IM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!" I shouted back,as I ran away.
😳😳😳sawyers pov😳😳😳
Noelle ran out of the house and into my car.I sat ran out and sat next to her.After I got in,she locked the doors.I hugged her and tried to tell her that it would be ok.Why would anybody do this to her?I mean I can see why they were mad,but they didn't have to yell at her.If they didn't approve of us dating,she would already be crying,but since she was pregnant,her emotions were ALOT stronger.I continued,hugging her,and telling her it was ok.I eventually asked her if she wanted to come to my house,and she said yes.We watched movies,a little while,and then I took her back to her apartment.I wondered how her parents would react next time they saw her.