Interviews

😳😳😳sawyers pov😳😳😳
Because I won the voice,I had ALOT of interviews,luckily today I only had 1.At the interview,they asked me questions about the show,like what it felt like,and things that Pharrell had taught me.Then they talked about how all the girls had said they had a crush on me,and then they asked if i was single.I wasn't sure if I should tell the truth if not.I don't know why,but part if me didn't want to tell people the truth.But,I knew that I couldn't lie on NATIONAL TELEVISION.So,I said yes.One lady said,"I've heard rumors that it's somebody that was also on the voice,is that true?"."yes" I responded.I knew that they would probably ask who so I quickly added,"it's noelle bybee"."ok,I've been hearing rumors that she's pregnant,is that true?"asked one of the men."Yes" I responded.This was the first time that I had told a lot of people about us.The rest of the interview was more questions about the voice and my journey,and all that crap.
*a couple of days later*
Ever since I had announced that noelle was pregnant,people were talking about it all the time.I got countless tweets,questions and much more.At every interview I had gone to,people were congratulating me.Infact,almost EVERYONE was congratulating me.I had never really thought about noelle being pregnant as a big deal,but I was shy, homeschooled and I was only 16.One of the trending hashtags on social media was #congratssawyer.ugh,I just wanted this to be over with.

A/N
Sorry the chapters are really short,and sorry that I haven't posted in a while.