Dating?

😳😳😳sawyers pov😳😳😳
After the blind auditions,Noelle and I would talk a lot.We would talk on the phone,FaceTime and Twitter.We were actually good friends.One day,when we were rehearsing,she came up to me."can I talk to you in private?" She asked me."Um yeah,definitely."I responded.She pulled me over to the side.She took a deep breath,"Sawyer,I like you."she told me nervously."Noelle,I like you too."I told her happily.We decided to start dating.She kissed me,and I kissed her,and that was the end of it.We weren't going to tell anyone,yet.
After dating for a couple of days,Pharrell told us that we were battle partners.Nobody knew about our relationship.I acted happy that we were battle partners,on camera,but I was pretty upset,because that meant one of us was going home.We were singing have you ever seen the rain.We practiced,and practiced,and still NOBODY had figured out that we were a couple.I thought Pharrell would have figured it out by now,but apparently I was wrong.When the time for the real show came,we kissed each other backstage and said that we loved each other.We sang and Pharrell thought I was better.So,that meant Noelle was leaving.I gave her one last goodbye hug,and she walked off stage.I missed her sooo bad,but I knew I could get through it.
😋😋😋Noelle's pov😋😋😋
Looks like Sawyer and I were dating.Of course as soon as we start dating,I was sent home.At the time,I didn't really care about losing the voice,I just cared that I might not see Sawyer.At least we had each others number.Still,I knew that on the voice,previous contestants could come back.So I would come back to see him the next few chances I got.Pretty soon I found out that those "small visits" would turn into something much more.