You can tell me anything

😳😳😳Sawyers pov😳😳😳
I was walking around backstage to the soda machine.As I walked around the bathroom I saw Noelle run out of the bathroom,crying.I sprinted over to her."Noelle,what's wrong?"I asked her.She was crying and smiling at the same time,but I could tell that her smile was a nervous smile."Sawyer,I-I"she couldn't get the words out.My eyes fell on three white sticks in her pocket.I swiped them out of her jean pocket and looked at them.One had a plus sign,one had two lines,and one simply had the word, pregnant.My jaw dropped to the floor.How could this happen?Was I even the father?I was excited,happy,confused and nervous."Do you still love me?" Noelle asked me."why wouldn't I?" I said confused."Most of the time that's what happens to teens"she said shrugging."So,do you know who's baby it is?" I asked her.She told me that she couldn't remember doing anything with anybody,but she was praying that I was the father."I love you"I said placing my hand on her stomach."Love you too"she responded,placing her hand on top of mine.
😋😋😋Noelle's pov😋😋😋
"Crap"Sawyer said."what?"I asked him,with a giggle."when,and what are we going to tell people?"he asked me."we just kinda tell people"I informed him."so I just go up to people and say,hi Noelle and I are now dating oh and ps. I impregnated her."he said jokingly.i fell on the floor laughing."I made a doctors appointment,that's in a couple of days"I told him."I think we need to tell our parents soon" I told him."Me too" he said,smiling.