Innocent car rides

😳😳😳sawyers pov😳😳😳
Noelle and I were arguing in my car,me still being a rookie driver.Noelle and I didn't argue a lot,but we would every once in a while.I didn't even remember what started this argument in the first place!After about 10 mins of arguing,she drew the line."YOU'RE PARENTS ARE PEASANTS!"she shouted.Apparently that was all it took for me to flip."NO THEY'RE NOT" I protested loudly.I'm not exactly sure what happend after that.All I know is that the car swirled off the road,and I blanked out.

I woke up.The first thing I asked the doctors was how long I had been out.They told me that I had only been out for 3 days.Noelles eyes were red,so I could tell that she had been crying.I asked if I could see my parents,and I saw noelle bite her lip.She normally only did that when she was nervous or scared."Sawyer,your father is gone."the doctor said."WHAT?"I asked as I sat up a little more.I had a broken arm,and I noticed that Noelle had a boot on her foot."MY DAD CANT BE GONE,HE WASNT IN THE CAR CRASH!" I exclaimed.Tears started welling up in my eyes."you damaged your heart.You were going to die, unless you got a new one.Your father offered you his." The doctor said sadly.Suddenly,I couldn't speak anymore.My throat wouldn't let me say one word.I looked down and saw a scar on my chest.I put my hand on the scar and started to cry.The doctor left,I think he knew that I needed some alone time with my girlfriend.Noelle put her arm around me and had tears welling up in her eyes."Im sorry, this is all my fault,if I hadn't insulted your parents,then you wouldn't have lost your focus, I know your probably going to dump me,and I understand completely why you would." She said."Noelle, I'm not going to dump you" I said sadly."Thank you" she said with a smile.There was a small silence,until i said, "I love you Noelle bybee" she smiled and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.We kissed for about 15 seconds,until my mom walked in the room."Oh, well I should leave you two kids alone!" My mom said jokingly.Then,my two older brothers walked in."Sawyer,it's really unladylike of you to make out In a hospital room." Cody,my oldest brother said.My brothers are always teasing me about my long hair."Oh yeah,well guess who lost their virginity first,ME" I said jokingly.Everyone laughed,except my mom,she just stood there with a disapproving glance.