The doctors

😋😋😋Noelle's pov😋😋😋
I sat in the waiting room of the doctors office.Sawyer was sitting right next to me."Noelle bybee,"announced the doctor.Sawyer and I stood up as he walked with me to the room.The doctors found out that I was only 2 weeks pregnant.After that,it was time for the DNA test.I hadn't been looking forward to this,because I was afraid Sawyer wasn't the father.I honestly wasn't sure how the results would come out.I hadn't remembered doing "it" with anybody.I crossed my. Fingers as the doctors came out with the results.They said that thankfully,Sawyer was the father.I heard him whisper something along the lines of "thank the stars".We thanked the doctor and left.When we were driving I asked him why he wanted it to be his baby.He said that even if he wasn't the father,he would help me raise the child.But if it wasn't his and he DID help me raise it,then he knew he would always be paranoid about not being the real father.So that's why he simply wanted to be the real father.He dropped me off and left to go to the airport,because he had to get back to the voice.I stayed at home watching movies the rest of the night.Sawyer wasn't going to be back until he was eliminated or the show was over,but even when he was here,he would still have to go to interviews and that kind of stuff.I knew that Sawyer could win the whole thing,easily.I was just hoping that he'd still love me when he got back.
A/N
Short chapter alert