How'd u know?

A/N
Warning chapter is EXTREMELY short
😳😳😳sawyers pov😳😳😳
Carson walked on stage "unfortunately coach Pharrell will not be here for the rest of the season,due to an accident caused by 3 young girls.Thankfully, former coach Usher will be taking his place."he announced.So it looked like I would be with usher instead of Pharrell.I honestly didn't care that much,I knew that usher would help me reach my full potential.
The next day I walked on stage and said hey to usher."You don't need this,Sawyer" he told me."what?"I said in a confused voice."you don't need this in your life." He told me again.Before I could say anything,he cut me off."as your coach I FORBID you to see her."he said to me."WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I shouted back."Noelle"he said calmly.I backed away from him,in shock."H-how do u know?" I asked him."I saw you two kissing in the bathroom,learn to lock a door,man."he said back."Dude,I don't even remember that happening"I informed him."so you admit your dating"he told me.I told him that he was right.Once again he told me that I couldn't be with her.I told him I couldn't help my emotions,and he said we could try and work around it."you know I just want what's best for you,as your coach that's my job."he informed me."if you want what's best for me than you'll let me be with her."I responded quietly."Let's get back on track"he said with a smile."sounds great"I said sarcasticly.
A/N
I told you to beware the shortness.I think Noelle has given Sawyer a little sass don't u think?And when it said three young girls I meant me,and my two AMAZING assistance,kittytopia
And miss_griffin.See ya next time!