𝐇𝐞𝐲! 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜..

Hi! Author here!

I know little notes like these can be annoying at the start of fic's like this so I'll keep this short and sweet. This fic is not meant to be taken very seriously, like at all. I know little to nothing about CoD and I just like(and want to have sex with) the silly tall Australian with anxiety. Please don't hate me if I get cod lore wrong, I'll fix it I promise :']. It will be cringey, it will be slow burn, and I will use British slang n' german shit wrong. You and I are just gonna have to live with it man.

Also! I want Y/n to seem like a real person and not just some mary sue oc. Y/n is gonna be a trans man (he/they) with a vagina bc that's what i know how to write from my own tastes and experiences, i'll make a person with a dick at some point and a fem version as well but this is just the one i'm doing first.

N' clearly not all the actions are gonna be one that you would take and this being a self insert fic that's kinda annoying, for me and possibly you as well. I plan on taking comment suggestions / reactions from Ao3 and Wattpad into consideration when writing Y/n to keep it as """self insertable""" as possible. This'll take a bit because y'know... people gotta read the story...

And for you FREAKS (me) it will have smut.

And that's really all! I hope you all enjoy it and can now move on to the 1st chapter !!

current word count: 273