"𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐬..."

After losing many rounds (and Soap continuing to be salty), you stood up, stretching and throwing Soap your controller.

"I'm heading to bed, I'll see you both in the morning."

You stated, walking behind the couch towards the hall you were in previously. Soap leaned over the back, his arm rested on the top of the couch as you walked by, calling out to you.

"Y/n! Training outside on the field at 7, you'll be with ghost for firearms and me for hand to hand"

He smiled, far too enthusiastic about training you. You had a feeling forcing him to be Yoshi would come back to bite you in the ass.

You waved your goodbyes and walked as quietly as possible towards your room, opening and shutting the door as stealthy as you could manage. And based on the fact you nearly slammed the heavy door really showed you need that training.

You happily plopped on your bed. You knew you should brush your teeth, change from your day clothes, and do anything normal people did when getting ready for bed but you were.. Just too tired. Very tired. I mean you need sleep, you'd brush your teeth in the morning.

And just like that you crawled under the covers of your bed, you didn't like sleeping in new places, the silence made your head hurt, the ringing that was always there became deafening, like it was all around you. That's why you had music, that and because you just had great music taste.

You popped in your earbuds as the door opened, you knew who it was, so it didn't bother you. Though you quickly shifted to turn your back to the wall instead of the rest of the room, in that motion you saw Königs eyes reflecting off the light coming from outside due to the open blinds of the window on the wall behind you. He was looking at you. Laying like this, earbuds in without music playing, almost made it scarier. If he was speaking you couldn't hear him and all he was doing was looking at you, like he had been. And eye contact with König was.. Intense.

After what felt like minutes but in reality was a relatively short moment, a few seconds at most, he turned and ducked into the personal bathroom and shut the door, the yellow fluorescent light spilling into the rest of the room. You relaxed immediately, everytime he looked at you this feeling of, what you assumed was anxiety, filled your chest. You knew they didn't have a bad intent, and that made you feel worse.

With the release of the bubbling anxiety you opened your music app and played your sleep playlist, allowing yourself to drift off as the beginning of the playlist began.

You took in a deep breath, smelling the scents of nature around you, you were in a large field , laying on your back on a blue blanket. You could feel the grass poke you from underneath but the pleasantries of the world around you drowned out any discomfort. You'd seen this exact sky a million times, it was strange to think how the sky never moved, only you did. You were sure there was an analogy in there somewhere.

You hear the laughing from your little sister as you sat up, scooting to the edge of the blanket as she runs up to you and jumps into your now open arms, causing you to fall back onto the grass. You can hear your parents sigh as she does so. You sat up, lifting your sister off of you, letting her run around you and your parents.

You heard speaking, but it was almost muffled, yet you were standing right in front of your parents, watching their mouths move. You also perfectly understood what was going on and being said despite the muffle. Your mother set the picnic basket down and began taking out lunch boxes and little plates, as well as bottled drinks.

You tried to get up and help her, but you couldn't move, you didn't notice till now but, you felt really stiff. Like, you had just worked out and were starting to feel that stiff painful soreness. It quickly spread through your body after flaring from your chest. It hurt, and you just kept laughing as if it didn't feel like you were on fire. It hurts to swallow, it hurts to breathe. You swore the sides of your vision were going black.