What happened next

What happened next was that all students were banned from entering the woods. All classes were cancelled for the rest of the week whilst investigations went on into freeing Ajax, Yoko and Kent.

Celia spent the rest of her day in Xavier's dorm with Enid, Wednesday and Martha. They sat together, playing card games and feeling miserable.

Celia knew that Enid and Xavier were trying to cheer them up, but it was all to no avail.

Enid went to bed early. When Celia got to their dorm, she could hear her quietly crying.

When they went to sleep, Celia took ages to drift off. Something was at the edge of her mind, but she couldn't put her finger on what it was.

Once again, Celia was awoken by a jolt. Something bumped, yet again into the edge of her bed. Opening her eyes, Celia saw Wednesday's dark gaze on her.

"Wednesday? Uhh, what are you doing?"

"I have information on the missing kid. Oliver. Come with me."

Celia quickly threw on a jacket, slipped on her shoes and hurried after Wednesday.

They climbed out of the window and Wednesday scaled the drainpipe, up to the top of the school.

Celia got there and stood up. The wind whipped in her face, as she stared at the woods.

"Why are we up here?"

There was no answer. Celia began to turn around.

"Wednesday?"

Without any warning, a rock slammed into the side of her head, and Celia's vision went black.

It's kinda a short chapter but the end action is beginning now, so yeah.