Bonus chapter 2.2: Proposal

Luca

☀️☀️☀️

I've barely taken a step inside when my back hits the door, closing it in the process with a loud bang.

I'm not really sure what time it is, probably midnight. Leo and Nonna should be in their rooms.

"I'm gonna suck you so good, you'll still feel my mouth around your cock tomorrow." She whispers in my ear in a seductive tone before dropping to her knees.

I roughly exhale and push my hair back from my forehead and stare at the ceiling for a few seconds not to come right this instant. Usually it's me who does most of the dirty talking, but when she does, boy, that's fucking sexy as hell.

She palms my dick through my slacks, and I hiss. Every touch of hers turns me on like no other.

She swiftly undoes my belt and she's about to lower the zipper of my pants when I lower my gaze and lock eyes with my little brother Leo. He's sitting in the study behind a laptop. And the entrance to that room is straight across the front door. So he has a front row seat to what was about to happen.

He cocks his head.

Bella's thumb is in the band of my pants, but I gently pull her away by her hair. She stands straight with a quizzical look in her eyes.

"Let's go to our room." I whisper to her. "So you can scream as loud as you want."

I thrust my hips against her so she can feel my raging hard on.

She whimpers and wraps her arms around my neck before I hoist her up.

Her lips land on my neck, and she sucks on a sensitive spot there. As I bypass Leo, I wink at him but he just shakes his head.

Getting up the stairs gets harder–pun intended–by the second as she grinds her hips against mine.

"Luca," she bites my earlobe. "Hurry."

So I do exactly that. I hurry the fuck to our room.

Our room is the furthest one from Leo and Nonna. It's the smallest one but we don't mind. The mind-blowing sex we've been having this trip requires a lot of walls between us and the other rooms.

Bella doesn't like to hold back on her screams and moans.

We finally reach our room, and I shut the door with a kick of my foot.

Throwing her on the bed, I make quick work of getting rid of my clothes. Her eyes light up and she rises to her knees to pull her summery dress over her head.

Bella has her own clothing line and store and she wears the most amazing pieces every day. But my favorite outfit on her is none. I'll always prefer her naked.

And right now she's bare of any clothes.

She leans back on her elbows, letting me enjoy the view as I slowly stroke my cock.

"Suck." I demand in a rough voice, pointing my dick toward her.

She grins and scrambles to get on her stomach. Gathering her hair in a ponytail with one hand, I guide my cock into her waiting mouth with the other hand.

"Fuck." Her warm mouth is fucking amazing. She twirls her tongue around the tip before pushing me into her mouth.

"Mmm." Her eyes roll back and she rests a palm on my hip.

She sucks me like a pro. And she is. She knows exactly what to do. The exact speed, pressure, firmness... I like.

She swallows me almost all the way. Until her gag reflexes kick in and she has to pull back a little.