26| Breakfast In Bed

My body is cold. I snuggle closer to Luca to feel his body warmth against mine but-

The bed is empty!

With my eyes closed, my hands search for him, but I don't touch him. Reluctantly, I pull the sheets away and when I see a sweater draped on his chair; I pull my head through the opening. His scent fills my nose, and it makes me smile.

I pad out to the open living room and kitchen.

Luca stands by the stove wearing nothing but boxers-briefs tight enough to hug his amazing ass. His back muscles flex with every move he makes, and I don't know if I should feel bad or good about the fact that there are red streaks all over his skin.

Wrapping my arms around him, I start to leave small kisses on his neck.

"Good morning. Well, it's afternoon. So good afternoon." He chuckles. This is possibly the first time in a long time that I slept in till noon. That's what having sex with Luca all night does, I guess.

"Good afternoon." I smile against his warm skin. The warmth is making me want to fall back asleep.

"If you would have given me just two minutes. I'm preparing breakfast in bed."

"I can go back." I offer. His chest vibrates under my fingertips before he turns around, making me drop my hands from around him. He nods his approval of my wardrobe choice before pecking my lips.

"Go back to my room, I'll be there in a minute." After another kiss, I follow his order and I sit down on his bed. A few minutes later he walks in with a tray filled with pancakes, sliced fruit, two mugs and even a red rose in a little long vase.

I feel like I could cry.

This may be the sweetest thing anyone has ever done to me.

He puts the tray in front of my crossed legs and sits opposite of me.

"Bon appetite, love."

"Luca... this is amazing. You shouldn't have!"

"I thought I should treat you after fucking you all night long." He shrugs.

"I wasn't complaining." His fingertips skim up my thigh and his face inches closer to mine. I don't lean in and when he sees that, he grabs the back of my neck and gives me a kiss that has me melting into him.

"I made you tea since you don't like coffee." I remember last time I slept over, he didn't have tea because he and Alex don't drink it. He must have bought them just for me.

My chest tightens with a warm feeling that I can't explain. Luca always goes out of his way to do things that make me happy.

How he manages to make me like him more and more every day is astonishing.

***

We decided to take a walk on the beach. The weather is not as sunny and there is a cool breeze drifting by. I kept on Luca's sweater and wore some shorts underneath.

When we reach the cave where we skinny dipped, we lay out the blanket on the sand, then the pizza and the boxed wine on top.

We joke, laugh, tease and talk while munching on pizza and wine. The both of us are chatty people and there's never a dull moment. There is always something for us to talk about, no matter how silly it is. The conversation flows easily, and even when we disagree on something, we keep it light. He made me laugh so hard there were tears in my eyes. He even got me to snort and he teases me about it every chance he gets.

His eyes crinkle at the corner when he laughs, and they look glossed over. He always bites his lip and looks at me in a way that has my heart melting until I finish my hysterical laughing session. His laughter is deep and always makes a shiver run down my spine.