12| Unknown Number

Three soft knocks on my bedroom door pull me out of my slumber. Sara comes in and sits at the edge of the bed.

I sit up, stretch my arms above my head.

"Good morning babes. You came back late last night."

"Yeah, I didn't notice the time."

A sly smile tugs at her lips and she starts tracing patterns on the bed while humming softly. I eye her suspiciously, knowing that she want to say something.

I sigh, "Spit it out."

She smiles bigger. "You were with Luca right?" I nod. "What did you do? Did you stay at the diner or went somewhere else?"

"We walked back to the beach."

Her brows furrow slightly. "But we spent the whole day at the beach yesterday."

I get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. She follows me and stands at the door of the bathroom.

"I wanted to show him the cave." I grab my toothbrush.

"That's all you did? I fell asleep pretty late and you were still out." I begin brushing my teeth, to give my self some time to give an answer.

I would usually not hesitate to spill what happened, but what Luca and I did yesterday feels kind of private. We always share our hookups stories and we talk freely about our sex life. But something is making me hesitant to tell her about yesterday.

I spit out the toothpaste and decide that we've always been honest with each other and I shouldn't stop doing that.

"We kind of went skinny dipping." I say while walking back to my room, to hide the blush that is creeping on my cheeks.

What the hell! I don't blush.

"Mhmm, sounds like something you'd do."

I begin collecting my workout clothes and new underwear so I can wear them after my shower. I'm a little surprised that she isn't surprised about what I just told her.

"True... we did more than just skinny dipping actually."

I hear her gasp softly. "How much more?"

I turn to her, leaning on my desk, and begin scratching my forehead with my fingers. She cocks an eyebrow, waiting for an answer still.

Sensing she won't get understand what I'm doing with my hand I put it in the air and wiggle my fingers. A slow and proud smile stretches across her face and she nods happily.

"That's my girl. It took you long enough, bitch."

I roll my eyes and start to undress, leaving my panties on and grabbing a towel, putting it around my torso.

"I'm gonna shower."

She shakes her head at my lame attempt to change the conversation. When she's at the door I remember that I wanted to ask her for Luca's number.

"Wait, do you have Luca's number? If so, can you send it to me." She nods and exits my room.

I find a massage from Sara and Mason waiting for me after I get out of my shower. After braiding my hair into two Dutch braids I unlock my phone and open the messages.

Mason tells me he can't go to the gym with me today. Something about a surprise from his boyfriend. I was planning on boxing today and it can't be done alone.

I open Luca's number and send him a message remembering seeing him boxing a couple weeks ago.

Wanna fight?