The Concert (II)

"Jesus... such a fucking chatterbox..." a man muttered as he ran down the corridor. "Dammit Mino-kun's gonna be so mad at me- AH!!"

He ran into someone and fell over.

"A- ow... HEY!! WATCH WHERE... eh?"

He recognized this someone.

"...Doubt Doubt?"

"...can you lend me some vampire tranquilizer? We... have a problem."

~○●○~

"Ah uh... Nii- Nii-san?" Lily prompted waving a hand in front of Kuro's face. The sloth servamp had frozen the second Masaaki had summoned the spear, staring at the eve with wide crimson eyes, breathing heavily.

No response.

"...Nii-"

"Stop it...!!"

Kuro shot between Hyde and Masaaki and instead of shoving Hyde away from Masaaki like he'd apparently originally been planning, he began attacking Masaaki who was forced to block his claws with the spear.

"MASAAKI!!" Engel yelled.

"KURO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Masaaki demanded as he jumped back again and again. "WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME YOU DUMB CAT?! I'M NOT YOUR ENEMY!"

"Stop reminding me of him...!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! WHO IS THIS "HIM"?!"

"OI!! SLOTH!!" Minori screamed struggling against Lily's attempt to hold him back. "LEAVE SUKO ALONE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"

Kuro ignored him and the fight between him and Masaaki continued.

Engel tried to run to his friend, but Hyde grabbed his waist immediately fixing him in the servamp's lap. The musician yelled angrily, "LET ME GO YOU DAMN RAT!!"

"Sorry~ no can do Angel-chan~! It's too dangerous-"

"I SAID STOP CALLING ME THAT!!"

Even in his worry the situation struck Lily as... weird. After all... these new pairs were like... them but switched... with the Sloth pair at arms with each other and the Greed pair arguing verbally instead of-

The doors burst open and 2 gunshots later the servamps of sloth and greed were lying passed out on the ground.

"KURO!!"

"ACK!! What the hell?!"

"My my... you lot really are a mess... aren't you...?"

At the door was a man with black hair 2 tiny braids down the side. He wore a yellow vest over his white button up and black tie, the tie hanging lose around his neck and the top shirt button undone. His brown pants and black shoes were smart. He carried with him a huge backpack and a cowboy hat with a yellow ribbon. His eyes were amber and confident.

Standing by him was Doubt Doubt.

"OI!!" Minori yelled. "MITSUO!! YOU GODDAMN BASTARD- YOU'RE LATE!! BY 20 FUCKING MINUTES!!"

"Ah haha... sorry Mino-kun~ the vase seller took longer than I expected," the man explained. He nudged Doubt Doubt playfully and added, "Besides you should count it lucky I was late. Otherwise I'd have been caught in your mess and not been prepared to calm everyone down... isn't that right Doubt Doubt~?"

Doubt Doubt shrugged.

"Uh..." Masaaki asked looking around. "Where did the guy go...?"

"Oh- he and his people left after Nii-san attacked you," Lily explained. "Said the show was getting dangerous and better viewed from a dis-"