I'm sorry

"SLEEPY ASH!!"

Masaaki flinched from his place next to Kuro.

The servamp of pride was clearly very displeased, waving his scepter at Kuro and shouting so much he was spitting.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT ANY OF THIS?!"

"Ah..." Kuro muttered, rubbing the back of his neck barely fazed. "How troublesome..."

"HOW DARE YOU NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY SLEEPY ASH!!"

"It's not that I don't take you seriously you're just a bit of a pain-"

"HOW DARE YOU!! I AM THE GREAT SERVAMP OF PRIDE- I AM ALL THAT IS GREAT IN THE WORLD!!"

"Ah uh... here have some senbei," Izanami pacified shoving the basket at Old Child.

"Don't talk to me as if I were a child you fool!" Old Child snapped though he calmed as he ate the senbei. "This is an exquisite snack though!"

Masaaki sighed in relief. They'd gone to Izanami's house after escaping the vampire, and he and Izanami had made some calming tea and snacks for everyone.

Well everyone except Sakuya.

Masaaki still had so many questions for the new guy at school but Sakuya had left before he could ask, telling Tsubaki to stay and fill him in later. Masaaki wondered if Sakuya had left because of him or Kuro, who he'd glared and snapped at before leaving.

He... felt bad for Sakuya. At school Sakuya was always alone without friends, and he just... never seemed happy. The voice in his head seemed to agree giving him a headache by calling out to the vampire.

Sakuya!! SAKUYA CAN YOU HEAR ME?! WAIT FOR ME!! WAIT FOR ME I CAN HELP YOU JUST WAIT!!

SAKUYA!!

He'd taken some pills to shut it up.

"So..." Old Child asked in a huff. "Who did you tell before me?"

"All the servamps in Japan right now I think," Tsubaki answered. "That makes me, Envy Nii-san, Greed Nii-san and Lust Nii-san."

"Eh... tell is a strong word..." Kuro muttered. "Lawless and Doubt Doubt kinda just stumbled onto us..."

"I... see. So where's Lily?"

"He's at the mansion," Mitsuo explained. "Mino-kun has a tutoring session so he stayed."

"And Lawless?"

"He's-"

"Not in the mood to deal with you."

Kuro eyes were shadowed by his bangs as he spoke.

Old Child raised an eyebrow at Kuro. "Why not?" he questioned.

"Well... maybe you can shed some light on this Old Child," Mitsuo explained. "Since we're really quickly running out of tests."

"See a guy named Engel formed a contract with Greed. No one knows how he did it- there was no item or blood. The only requirement he kinda filled was a name- Hyde."

"...Hyde?"

"His contract also seems to be connected to the tag Licht Todoroki gave him. And so... Greed... well..."

"He started talking about reincarnation and that Licht Todoroki had come back. He's been moping ever since Engel cleared it up."

Old Child sighed. He muttered, "Of course... Lawless's head is always full of fairy tales like that. I just hope this doesn't kick him back even further. No matter how many times I warn him he never listens..."