Ch.1

Story Description

Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious.

Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin.

Changbin hates Jisung ; the one and only who has rejected Jisung without hesitation.

Hyunjin loves Jisung ; Jisung's his first love.

Felix loves Jisung ; love in the first sight.

Seungmin likes Jisung ; but hates Minho and Hyunjin.

Jeongin likes (no, he loves) Jisung ; he's Hyunjin love rival.

So this is the seven guy with the potential of being Jisung's husband. They make such an effort to win the small boy's heart.

Yes, jealousy is normal but that's consequences to become Jisung's future husband. This is the reason for the social season to find husbands to Han's inheritors. They know about it.

But everything changed when they noticed that Jisung had an interest in the new student, Karina. They agreed to become (best) friends to ensure that Jisung would not fall in love with her.

Jisung is gay but the other seven still suspicious with his sweet interactions with the girl. So, they create lots of drama.

And Jisung?

He hates drama.

So, let's begin the Jisung's Harem journey (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

They both got out of the elevator and headed towards Jisung's bodyguards. Seungmin rolled his eyes when he saw one of Jisung's bodyguard, Lee Minho.

"Hyungie!"Jisung hugged Chan with his beautiful smile. Chan chuckled before ruffling the younger hair. Jisung's Chan crush. The guy secretly loves his adorable boss. They've been acquainted with each other for almost 15 years. Chan's dad worked as Mr.Han's personal driver.

"Hello, Minho-hyung."Jisung waved his hand to Minho, who was in driver's seat. Minho smiles at Jisung before giving Seungmin a death's glance.

"How's your day?"said Chan and opened the car door.

"Not really good,"confesses Jisung, pouting.

Seungmin who was seated next to Jisung watched Chan putting on Jisung's seat belt. He never liked Chan getting too close to Jisung.

"Is this because of your social season?" asked Chan after sitting next to Minho.

Jisung hummed and took out his phone. He linked his playlist song to the car. Not for a moment, Jisung's favorite song resonated in the car and the boy began to sing beautifully.

The others were stunned in silence by the voice of Jisung. As a result, they never complain about the situation.

*****

"Stop, don't hit me! Please.."

Jisung's footsteps stopped when he heard the voice of the people groaning with pain. He turned to Chan and Minho who also noticed the voice. They approached the small alley in front of them. From where they were, they saw a girl beaten by a couple of men.

"Hey!"yelled Jisung and ran toward them, but Chan managed to pull his arm.

"Stay here,"said Chan, before him and Minho approach the two men. Before Chan and Minho could take action, both men escaped. Jisung immediately got close to the weeping girl..

"Oh my.."Jisung was speechless when he saw that the dress worn by the girl was torn. Her lips were bleeding as well. He took off his jacket and gave it to her..wait.. not her but him! His Adam's apple is clearly in sight. But he looks so beautiful.

"T-thank you."

His deep voice caused three of them to shudder. Chan helped the pretty boy get up while Minho took off his hoodie and put it on Jisung. He doesn't want his little boss freezing.

"Where do you live?"asked Jisung in a gentle voice.

"That apartment but.."

They looked at the old apartment in front of them before turning their attention back to the pretty boy.

"But?"asked Chan.

"But I can't go there anymore. They threw me out,"replied the pretty boy, sobbing.

Jisung wanted to ask for more, but when he saw the state of the boy, he changed his mind.

"Will you come to my place?"suggested Jisung.

The pretty boy shook his head.

"But we must do something about your bruises,"said Minho.

"Let us treat your bruised first, after that you can do what you want,"suggested Jisung.

The pretty boy looked into Jisung's face before nodding his head. Right now, that's probably the best option. After all, he seemed to know the man who helped him.

*****

Lee Felix.

That's the name of the pretty boy. Jisung sat in the armchair while watching Minho inspect the bruises on Felix's body. Minho also gave the pretty boy an ice pack. The elder also ordered Felix to take the painkillers they had prepared.

"I need to wash up,"Minho said and left both of them. Jisung used it to approach Felix who had not spoken since their arrival. He was sitting near Felix but still had a gap between them.

"Thank you,"Felix whispered without eye contact. Felix still couldn't sit comfortably even though he was on a soft mattress in the guest room at Jisung's penthouse.

Yes, he remembers who's this gentleman.

Han Jisung.

"My pleasure,"replied Jisung, smiling sadly. When sitting close to Felix, he saw some old and new wounds. Jisung clenched his fist before he knew it. Then he promised himself that he would protect this angel.

"Sungie.."Chan came along with Seungmin who seemed panicked. His PA immediately examined his face and his whole body. Jisung was stunned when Seungmin cupped his face.

This is their first skinship.

Jisung backs away when Seungmin gets close. He sensed his heart beating and his cheeks were as red as tomatoes! Chan clears his throat making Jisung and Seungmin startled. The bodyguard can't let his crush be lost in Seungmin's eyes.

"Thank God nothing bad happened to you," said Seungmin sighing for relief before turning to the man beside Jisung. He eyed that man with a judgemental look. But surprisingly, the man wearing woman's clothes shot him death glared.

"I'm okay, Seungmin. Don't worry,"Jisung said, unaware that the atmosphere in the room had changed.

Chan jealous with Jisung and Seungmin skinship.

Seungmin is suspicious of new comers, Felix.

And Felix?

He already hates Seungmin just with one glance..

[tbc]

*****

a/n ;

(1) It's time for me to let it go. This story is something I desperately want to publish. I know I have so many ongoing books, but I can't help but share this one with your guys  😅

(2) I'm almost finished writing the story 'Dear Heart, Why Him?' That means that the story will end soon (err..not very soon).

(3) Friendly reminder, I do not accept any requests. And don't asking me about the smut scene or whatsoever.

(4) Lastly, this is simply fanfiction. My fanfiction, my rules. If you dislike it, it's okay to leave. If you like it, you can STAY.

(5) Be happy guys. STAY safe and healthy! Oh yes, thank you for your votes and comments. Happy Reading! 😊

❤️,
Kay.