Ch.4

Jisung slammed his head on the table, making him groan afterwards. Seungmin shook his head and then held up his small boss's face to check his forehead. As expected, there is red color there.

"Idiot,"muttered Seungmin before Jisung shook his head backwards with a pout. But, Seungmin remained in a gentle way to rub his boss's forehead. Jisung stared directly into his eyes due to his action.

"It's not idiot, it's hurt,"replied Jisung and turned his head in the other direction.

The look in Seungmin's eyes always makes him lose. In addition, Seungmin's eyes had a distinct appearance. The type of eyes that have the ability to penetrate the heart.

"I'm not referring to your forehead, though. I'm referring to you. You're an idiot.."

"Hey, I'm still your boss!"Jisung crossed his arms.

During that time, Chan came out with a food tray. He placed it in front of Jisung, who remained sulking. As he sat next to Jisung, he asked what had occurred. 

Chan almost hurled the food tray at his boss, PA, when Jisung complained about what Seungmin had said to him. Seungmin shrugged and left to get food.

"Don't listen to him,"Chan persuaded, while glaring at some other students who stole glances at them. 

Even after encountering this type of situation every day, Chan still feels uncomfortable. Nonetheless, he was contented when no one attempted to take their picture, especially Jisung, without permission. Han's Family has stated that they will sue anyone who takes pictures of their son while attending Cle College.

"But he's right, though. I just slammed my head on the table. Look.."Jisung pointed to his forehead.

Chan's eyes widened to see the bumpy and red marks on the younger's forehead. Despite his efforts to stand, Jisung reached his wrist.

"Where are you going?"asked Jisung with a frown.

"Ice pack. You need an ice pack,"Chan replied and let go of Jisung's hand before he could protest.

He smiled as his eyes followed Chan's steps. The presence of a bodyguard who is very concerned about him makes him happy. Chan and Minho are the best bodyguards ever.

Jisung is apprehensive about the possibility of both of them dating someone and forgetting about him. This is because Chan and Minho are among the popular students at their college. They receive confessions almost every day.

"Where is Chan-hyung? Why did he leave you alone?" asked Minho, sitting in front of him, made him startle.

A short meeting with his dance team caused Minho to be late to the dining hall. Even though they are a bodyguard, they still prioritize their studies. The reason for this is that Mr.Han places great emphasis on the education of his staff, including Minho and Chan.

"What happened to your forehead?"

The older asked and stood up again before Jisung could answer his question. He stared at the younger forehead with a frown.

"He slammed his forehead on the table,"stated Seungmin making Minho sigh.

He wants to scold at the younger but he can't. In the end, Jisung remains his boss. Minho knows Jisung very well. When he feels he will lose, Jisung will rely on his authority as a boss.

"It's hurting?"Minho asked softly. Jisung nodded. Jisung giggled when his bodyguard blew on the bruise. 

Seungmin, who sat next to Jisung, stabbed his food after seeing that romantic scene. So annoying!

"Jealous huh?"Minho sneered, making Seungmin rolled his eyes.

Jisung was suspicious of both of them. Before Seungmin became his PA, the relationship between these two was never good.

"Ice-pack",Chan appeared, making Jisung unable to ask what was the problem between them.

"Thanks, hyungie.."

They started eating while Jisung applied an ice-pack to his bruised. Seungmin took Jisung's food tray with him. He noticed that Jisung struggled to eat while treating his bruised.

"Open up your mouth.."

Jisung opened his mouth without uttering a word. While eating, he kept his eyes peeled for his PA's face. Even though Seungmin always disagrees with his point of view, he still treats Jisung well.

"Sungie.."

Jisung kept looking towards the voice. He placed an ice pack onto the table. Seeing Felix's smile on his face made Jisung smile as well.

Actually, the reason Jisung slammed his head on the table was because Felix was assigned to a different class. He felt dissatisfied because the pretty boy was not in the same class as him.

Life can be unfair sometimes. Sobs~

Okay, stop overacting, quokka!

"Eat.."Seungmin deliberately diverted Jisung's attention. Jisung opened his mouth, but his eyes were fixed on Felix, who had taken a place on his right. He has his PA on his left side.

"How's your day going so far? Did someone bother you?"asked Jisung. He is curious about Felix's first day at college.

"Your forehead.."Felix noticed a bruise on Jisung's forehead.

"I'm okay. Don't worry,"replied Jisung and put the ice-pack back on the forehead before he whining.

"Owww.."

"I'm okay, huh?"Chan stated.

"Don't worry, huh?"Minho added.

Jisung aimed his glare at them. Felix slowly placed the ice pack on the forehead of the small boy.

"You better not say anything, Kim Seungmin,"said Jisung with stern but cute expression.

Chan and Minho looked at Jisung's PA who signaled to zip his mouth through his fingers.

"Where is your food, Lixie?"Jisung asked when he noticed Felix not taking his food tray.

"I bought an energy bar and chocolate milk from the vending machine,"said Felix and took out his food from his backpack.

"You should eat proper meals,"Minho advised. He is jealous of Felix, but he still wants him to take care of his own health. Felix appeared thinner than Jisung.

"I'm used to eating food from the vending machine,"admits Felix.

"You can slowly change it. Starting tomorrow, you'll have lunch with us."Jisung made a decision.

"Okay but.."Felix's words stopped when he saw someone he knew.

Jisung and the other looked in the same direction.

"Do you know Changbin-hyung?"asked Seungmin.

Felix nodded before giving an answer that surprised everyone.

"He was my ex-boyfriend.."

[tbc]

*****

❤️,
Kay.