Ch.9

Felix began to get used to Jisung's friend. Being with them made him feel at ease, even though they were his competitors. 

There are many people who want to be Jisung's husband.

Everyone likes the small boy.

"You like him?"

Oh, not everyone likes Jisung.

Changbin's arrival caught the freckled boy off guard. It was clear to him that Changbin was referring to Jisung, who was conversing with Daehwi outside the dance room. It is possible to state that Jisung has a friendship with almost everyone in this college.

Such a social butterfly.

"I don't just like him, but I also love him," answered Felix, full of confidence. He emphasized the phrase 'love'.

Changbin snorted.

"He's just a spoiled brat."

"I like the spoiled brat,"Felix replied again, looking at Jisung with a fond gaze.

He had no expectations of falling in love with Jisung so soon. With Changbin, it took him six months to accept the older.

"So, did you just forget about me? About us?"

"You're my past, Changbin-hyung, but Jisung is my future. Don't forget that you chose your career over me. You listen to Hwang's advice to pursue your dreams."

"But, Lixie.."

"Lix, let's..oh, hi Changbin-hyung,"Jisung gave a little wave to the older.  Changbin's presence wasn't noticed by him.

Without responding, Changbin left them after glaring at Jisung. Poor guy..

"Rude!"snapped Felix.

"Hey, it's okay. He just.."

"Sungie-hyung~"

Felix shifted his attention to the voice.  While he used to hate Changbin's treatment of Jisung, now he has a distaste for Jeongin's appearance. His desire is for Jisung to give him full attention.

Did he just want to be a greedy man? Uh huh.

"Innie, you have to be in your class."

"My marketing class has been cancelled," said Jeongin with a bright smile.

"That means you can come over to my house," Jisung invited.

Felix is not bothered by anyone labelling him as a greedy man. He wants Jisung for himself!

"Maybe I should move in with you, hyung," Jeongin teased.

Okay, the freckled boy doesn't want to be a greedy man, but he wants to be a murderer.

But Jeongin is too cute to die!

"Yes, please!"replied Jisung, faster.

Jeongin glanced at Felix with a smirk.  Felix has a feeling that Jeongin can read his mind. The younger seems to be intentionally testing his patience.

"Let me think about it."

*****

Eric's decision to become one of Jisung's husbands surprised Chan and Minho. They try to interrupt the conversation between Jisung and Eric, but they are unsuccessful.  Jisung assigned his PA to stay in front of the door to ensure nobody entered his room.

When Hyunjin attempted to enter Jisung's room, Seungmin informed him that Jisung was busy.

"Jisungie and Eric are seeking my presence."

Chan and Minho scoffed at the taller's response. Seungmin took 10 seconds before approaching the room door.  When Hyunjin saw the door being pushed, he immediately entered.

You!" yelled Seungmin, who almost fell due to being hit by Hyunjin on his shoulder.

"Hwang Hyunjin.."Jisung showed a displeased face.

Eric, who was sitting on the couch, chuckled when he saw Hyunjin apologize to Jisung's PA. He was aware that Hyunjin was frightened by Jisung's serious tone and appearance, and the most significant factor was that the younger one mentioned the taller person's full name.

"Whatever!" Seungmin came out.

"I hate him," Hyunjin admitted after closing the door. He goes towards Jisung and places a soft kiss on the younger's forehead.

Jisung's serious expression shifted to a soft one. Whipped!

"He's just doing his job, Hyunjinie,"said Eric.

"But still.."Hyunjin took a seat next to Jisung.

Eric, who was sitting in front of them, only smiled when he saw Jisung snuggled with the latecomer.

"Hyunie, Eric will join my harem.." Jisung said in a joking tone. 

Eric's eyes were rolled when he heard that statement. As of now, Jisung is the only one who knows his purpose is to join the harem.

"Really?" Hyunjin clapped his hands excitedly.  He prefers Eric to the others.  The reason for this is that he recognizes that Eric is not his rival. He also knows how the relationship between Eric and Jisung is; platonic.

Eric laughed when Hyunjin suggested they could be partners in crime, but Jisung ended up pinching his arm.  The latter groaned.

"Play fair and square,"ordered Jisung while stroking Hyunjin's arm again.

*****

Felix smiled proudly as he looked at the finished brownies. He expressed gratitude towards Jisung's maid for her assistance. According to the maid, he has the ability to make him favorite dessert at any time. The reason for this is that they have prepared everything in the pantry.

"Hi angel.."

The freckled boy was startled by Jisung's presence.

"Oh hi, Sungie.."

"Did you make the brownies?"

Felix gave a shy nod.

"Can I try it?"

"Of course. Actually, I made these brownies, especially for you."

"Aww! Thank you, Lixie! You're literally my angel."

"Since when?" Hyunjin asked, making Felix roll his eyes. Eric chuckled slightly when he heard Hyunjin's tone of jealousy. He thinks Hyunjin will be the biggest rival in Jisung's harem.

"Since the first day we met,"Jisung replied and winked at the brownie boy. Felix responded with timid smiles.

Even though he dislikes Hyunjin, he still gives away his brownie to him and Eric.

"So how about me, hmm?" asked Hyunjin after thanking Jisung's angel.

Jisung, who was munching on a brownie, frowned when he received a question from Hyunjin.

"If he's your angel, what about me?" Hyunjin explained his question again.  Jisung smiled before replying,

"You're my everything, Hyunie."

[tbc]

*****

❤️,
Kay.