Ch.8

Jisung and his parents are having lunch at a restaurant near his college. Chan and Minho were absent due to a class. Jisung received a ride to college from his dad's bodyguard. After lunch, he will be sent back to college by them.

"Actually, I want to ask something.."said Mr. Han while wiping his lips with a napkin. His third wife, Suzy, ordered dessert for them. 

Mr.Han had five wives, but two of them died due to accidents. The tragedy happened while both of them were on their way to the airport to go on vacation.

Jisung frowned as he gazed at his father's face. He looked up at Suzy, but the woman only smiled softly at him.

"Would you like Hyunjin to be your husband?"

"Of course he wants,"Suzy whispered, who saw Jisung blush.

"Mom.."Jisung gave a playful glare to his stepmother.

Jisung has a great relationship with all of his stepmothers. They never dispute Jisung's status as a Han's heir. The same applies to their children.

Jisung is the only child of Mr.Han and his first wife, Mrs.Han. Only Jisung is qualified to inherit all the wealth from Han's family.

Only the first husband or wife and their first child are eligible to be heirs, but it is still up to discretion of the heir or heiress.

Jisung being Han's heir doesn't matter to his half-siblings because their lives are still luxurious, just like their older hyung or oppa's. Beside, they know that being Han Jisung, who is always the center of attention, is not a pleasant experience.

"Hmm. How about Chan and Minho?" Mr.Han asked, taking notes for every answer his son gave.

"Dad, they don't like me in that way."

"Oh my god, how come you're so blind? Chan likes you. Minho as well!" Suzy pressed.

"Mom, Chan-hyung treats me like his little brother,"Jisung replied while shovelling chocolate cake into his mouth. Why did he sound so frustrated? Did he want Chan to treat him differently?

"I feel bad for Chan," Suzy muttered, making her husband chuckle.  He is aware that Suzy has a preference for Chan and Minho to be Jisung's spouse.

"Honestly, I would like Hyunjin to be your first husband."

Jisung coughed due to Mr. Han's statement. After glaring at her husband, Suzy gestured for Jisung to drink.

"I haven't thought about that, dad. I admit that I'm more comfortable with Hyunjin's presence compared to others, but it's still early for me to choose him as my first husband."

"It's alright, take your time." Suzy reassured him and smiled.

"Actually, I don't care who your husband is, even if it's your first husband. I just want you to be happy with the choice you make. This social season is just our tradition, don't take it seriously,"said Mr. Han with a soft tone. His intention is to avoid Jisung being under pressure from their family traditions.

"Thanks, dad."

*****

"You have a dinner date with San-hyung tomorrow," as Seungmin informed him. Jisung just hummed without looking at his PA who was sitting next to him. He was still concentrating on his laptop. He must finish his assignment.

Seungmin took the chance to examine Jisung's side profile. To be honest, he wasn't expecting to become Jisung's assistant. In the past, he only looked at Jisung from a distance. 

But every time Seungmin steals a glance at Jisung, Minho is sure to succeed in 'catching' his movements. Then, the older glared at him. Of course Seungmin responded with a glare as well. That's why he and Minho have a hatred for each other.

"My grandma wants to meet you," Seungmin said when he remembered his conversation with his grandma.

"Really?"Jisung turned to him. He didn't expect his adorable boss to pay attention to him.

Seungmin nodded.

"What about next week? Maybe on Friday," Jisung suggested.

"I need to review your schedule first."

"Just cancel all of them. It's more important to meet your grandma than anything else."

Seungmin was touched by what Jisung said.

Why is there only one Han Jisung in the entire universe?

"But if I'm not mistaken, you have a dinner date with Hyunjin on Friday."

"Don't worry about him. Just make sure to tell your grandma about our visit, okay?"

"Okay," Seungmin replied, trying to control himself rather than jumping with joy.  That means Jisung will spend time with him!

"Baby~"

Hearing Hyunjin's voice, Seungmin's eyes rolled. The taller walked into the study room along with Chan and Minho.

After dinner, Jisung headed to the study room to work on his assignment. Shortly thereafter, Seungmin made an appearance to remind the small boy about his dinner date.

In a natural way, Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Jisung's neck and placed his chin on the top of the boy's head.

"Don't disturb him," Chan warned.

"It's okay, hyung. I'm almost done," Jisung replied, making Hyunjin turn to the older with triumphant smirks.

Minho and Seungmin are tempted to punch Hyunjin's pretty face.

"I wish I could kill him.."Seungmin muttered.  Minho is the only person who can hear that.

"Me too."

For the first time, Minho agreed with Seungmin's statement.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"Hyunjin asked without caring about the other's hissed sound.

"No, you can't,"replied Jisung, deadpan.

"Pfft.."

Hyunjin gave Minho a glare this time.

"What? You have heard that. You can't sleep with him,"said Minho with a sarcastic smile.

"Tomorrow night, okay?"Jisung looked up at the taller person. He hopes Hyunjin won't misunderstand his decision. 

In fact, he needs to complete the assignment. Hyunjin's presence with him can cause distraction.

"Promise? Tomorrow night?"

"Hmm, promise."

Hyunjin placed a kiss on Jisung's neck and then whispered softly.

"I love you. Good night, baby.."

Jisung blushed. Chan, Minho, and Seungmin hate it when Hyunjin easily makes their boss blush.

"I love you too. Good night.."

[tbc]

*****

❤️,
Kay.