Ch.5

Mrs.Han held a small tea party to make it easier for Jisung to interact with some of his potential husbands. Jisung's parents have no issue with a son-in-law who has a different family background. As long as they love and treasure their son, that's enough for them.

"Don't tell me you attended this party to join my harem,"Jisung teased his ex high schoolmate, Eric (The Boyz).

"I like you but I don't want to marry you,"Eric replied like always.

"Me neither. Thank you for coming, though. I missed you.."said Jisung and hugged Eric's arm. He rested his head on the taller's shoulder.

"I missed you too.Thanks to your mom who reminded me about this party. We texted almost daily, but you never mentioned it."

They don't see each other often because Eric is studying at Yellow Wood College. In the end, the distance between their homes is considerable.

"I didn't know about this party, though. I was just told by my mom about three hours ago."

"Why am I not surprised?"

Jisung laughed because he knew Eric had learned about his mom's 'last minute decision' attitude. His mom likes to make things spontaneously. According to his mom, she had planned this party two weeks ago, but she intentionally kept it from him. Reason? Just because..

"Hey, look over there.."Eric nudged the shorter. Jisung scanned the area that Eric was referring to.

"I didn't expect Changbin to attend your party."

Eric is well-informed about Jisung's social season. Jisung talked about all things to him. Eric is the same way, always sharing his problems with Jisung.

Sometimes we just need someone to hear our story..

"He just wants to come to see Felix, his ex-boyfriend,"said Jisung with a sad tone. He was clueless that Changbin's ex-boyfriend was Felix. But Felix said he had moved on from the older.

"But Felix is avoiding him,"Eric replied.

Eric saw Felix distance himself from Changbin when he saw the older one approaching. At that moment, Jisung and he were occupying the third living room, which was situated on the second floor of Han's mansion. From that location, they are able to observe the quests.

"I'm surprised you recognize that angel."Jisung refers to Felix.

"His picture appeared on social media due to your rumors with him. His picture went viral on the first day he transferred to your college."

"I didn't know about that."Jisung doesn't like reading everything related to him.

There was no response from Eric. They were still standing and observing the others down there. Almost one hour after the party started, Jisung was still clinging to Eric. This is because Eric has to leave for the airport in 30 minutes. He is going to the US with his mother to meet his sister.

"Do you like someone, Jisung?"Eric changed the topic.

"Hmm. I like you, Felix, Channie-hyung, Minho-hyung, Seung.."

"In a romantic way."

The taller trimmed Jisung's sentences. Jisung looked down there. He saw Chan talking with his mom and Eric's mom. Felix received brownies on a plate from Minho.  Seungmin engages in conversations with his parents and Jeongin.

He paid attention to certain faces he had familiarity with. San-hyung, Hyunjae-hyung, Sunwoo, Beomgyu, and some of them he didn't know.

"To be honest, I'm not sure.."

*****

Jisung didn't know how Changbin could be in his room with Chan, Minho, Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin. And he also doesn't know who can persuade the young composer to have a sleepover at his house. Jisung's spacious room allows for some people to sit on the couch and others to sit on the soft, thick rug in front of the TV.

"Can we watch something?"Jeongin suggested and reached for the remote.

Chan, who entered with drinks and snacks, requested a horror movie.

The others agree due to the fact that no one is scared of that type of movie. Jisung used the opportunity to change his clothes while the others decided what movie to watch. 

He saw Seungmin and Felix leaving the room when he emerged from the bathroom. According to Jeongin, both of them want to take some of the leftovers from the party, especially the brownies and tarts.

They had dinner with Jisung's parents before they planned for a sleepover. The maids gave them new pajamas as well. In the guest room, they washed themselves before entering Jisung's room. Han's mansion has many guestrooms, so each guest can choose the room they like.

They chatted while waiting for Seungmin and Felix. Finally, Jisung knows that Changbin is interested in listening to Chan's song track. Because of that, the young composer agreed to stay overnight.

Jisung was laying on the bed while reading some of the texts he received. He begins to smile when he sees texts from someone. Right now, he wishes 'that person' was with him.

He missed him.

Although they texted and FaceTime almost every day, it still wasn't enough.

He missed his presence.

Jisung ignored the door being opened because he knew it was Seungmin and Felix before Chan mentioned a name that popped into his mind.

"Hyunjin?"

Jisung continued to rise. His jaw's dropped when he saw Hyunjin standing with a sweet smile. He couldn't get out of bed because the taller had already thrown himself onto him, causing both of them to fall onto the soft mattress. Jisung bit his lower lip when he was pinned to the bed by the uninvited guest.

"Hello, princess.."

[tbc]

*****

♥️,
Kay.