Ch.6

"Hyunie?"Jisung blinked and tried to confirm if the person was a real one. This is not just a dream, isn't it? But how? Jisung almost shed a tear because of the handsome man in front of him.

"Yeah, that's me, your Hyunie,"replied Hyunjin before kissing his forehead.

Chan and Minho looked away. Changbin is unable to speak because he is familiar with Hyunjin. Hyunjin was Changbin's best friend. And Jeongin clenched his fist when he saw his love rival appear without being noticed.

"Oh my god, it's really you!"Jisung pulled down the taller one. Both of them hugged without comprehending that everyone was trying to suppress their jealousy.

"What the fuck?!" Seungmin yelled in front of the door. Felix was close to dropping the brownie. They put the brownie and tart on the table before marching onto the bed.  Chan and Minho swiftly grabbed the other two's arms. They advised to sit down.

Hyunjin ended the hug and then turned to the other two with a frown. He missed his baby and someone wants to destroy those moments. But he saw Chan and Minho whisper something to them. Hyunjin smirks.

"Who are they, baby?" Hyunjin asked and sat down.

Baby? Hah, are you kidding me?  The newcomer was mentally judged by Felix. But his eyes widen when he remembers Hwang fucking Hyunjin.  Because of him, Changbin and him broke up. He attempted to get up, but Minho snatched his wrist.

"Oh, the freckled one is Felix."

"I am familiar with him." Hyunjin rolled his eyes before pulling Jisung to sit on his lap. Felix gave him the death glare.

"Are you familiar with him?"

Jisung turned to Hyunjin. The taller hummed and placed his chin on the younger's shoulder. Hyunjin became aware of Changbin's presence at that time.

"It's been a while, huh?"Hyunjin directed the sentence towards the young composer. The others turned to Changbin, who seemed unhappy with Hyunjin's question.

"Are you familiar with him as well?"

Jisung can't believe the taller knows his friends..err.. except Changbin.  Because he hates him.

How sad..

"Hmm." That was Hyunjin's reply while responding to Jeongin's sharp look with his arrogant smile.

The room's atmosphere changed.  Jisung took a glance at seven of them.

Chan and Minho showed their forceful smiles. He can tell the elders that they are not pleased about seeing Hyunjin.

Changbin remains silent.

Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin glared at Hyunjin. If that glare can cause death, Hyunjin is definitely dead already.

This is quite awkward. He needs to do something. Before he had a chance to speak, Seungmin spoke up unexpectedly.

"Jisungie, can you tell me who this is?" asked Seungmin, who still wanted to know who the man he didn't know was. It was a challenge for him to witness this man hug his adorable boss.

"It's not obvious?" Hyunjin kissed Jisung's cheeks.

"Hey!" Jisung whining made the taller laugh softly. Chan woke up, causing Minho to conceal his smiles. He knew the eldest couldn't stand his jealousy.

"Sungie, come here.."Chan called making Hyunjin press his lips together, the sign of annoyance. He is aware that Chan has a liking for Jisung. It's quite obvious! It was also noticed by Jisung's parents. Because of that, Hyunjin decided to come back here. He left Japan to be with his baby.

"Stay.."Hyunjin whispered.

"That's what I told you before, but you still left me,"Jisung replied, but still in a low and soft tone.

Hyunjin felt guilty after the younger's reply. Even though the tone is soft, the feeling of disappointment is clearly heard.

As Jisung got out of bed, Chan smiled. Seungmin kept reaching for his boss's hand. He also managed to glare at the taller who's ready rolled his eyes. He demanded Jisung to seat next to Minho. Although Seungmin still doesn't like Minho, but the older is better than Hyunjin.

"Introduce Seungmin to him,"said Minho.

Jisung gazed at Hyunjin who was sitting on the edge of the bed before shifting his focus towards Seungmin. If Hyunjin is acquainted with Felix and Changbin, then Seungmin is unknown to the taller person. Hyunjin already knows Chan, Minho, and Jeongin.

"Seungmin, this is Hwang Hyunjin. Hyunie, this is Kim Seungmin, my PA."

At that time, Hyunjin got down on the bed and approached Seungmin. By intentionally releasing his intimidating aura, he caused the PA to gulp. 

From Seungmin's perspective, he admitted that Hyunjin was not like all the other men he had known. He didn't know why he felt that Hyunjin could control his Jisung. It's not something he likes when that happens.

"Nice to meet you, Kim."

"Nice to meet you too, Hwang."

They started glaring at each other.  Although Seungmin admits to being afraid of Hyunjin's aura, he remains undefeated.  He didn't want Jisung to be easily snatched by this attractive bastard.

"Let's watch a movie!" Jisung broke the second awkwardness.

The others started paying attention to the little boy. Jeongin grabbed a snack and hurled it at Jisung as the older one's favorite.

"Thanks, Innie!"Jisung smiles brightly at the maknae.

They started to take place. There are those who sit on thick and soft rugs, while others prefer to sit on couches. Jisung, previously sitting next to Minho, has now moved to sit next to Jeongin. Both of them are sitting on the soft rug while enjoying their snack.  Jeongin has a habit of whispering something to Jisung, which causes the older person to giggling cutely.

Without looking back, Jeongin felt the sharp stared from behind. He smirks before leaning on Jisung's shoulder. What made it even better was that Jisung kissed the top of his head!

Now, the sharp stared became to the death glared.

[tbc]

*****

❤️,
Kay.