Ch.11

Jisung finally followed his dad's suggestion and invited his future husband to move in with him. His father also has prepared a luxurious villa facing the Han River. Since the villa had many rooms, he didn't worry about inviting several people to stay with him.

"Of course you bring both of them, their your bodyguards after all,"Hyunjin stated while looking at Chan and Minho. He had no idea why he thought the other two would be included in Jisung's future husband list.

"How about Jeongin?"Seungmin, who is responsible for taking notes of everything important, asked.

They are currently in a coffee shop situated near their college. Jisung could only gather Chan, Minho, Hyunjin, and Seungmin. Felix and Jeongin still have classes to attend, while Eric has returned to his parents' house.

Changbin is no longer on Jisung's list.  This is due to Jisung being aware that the older person is not interested in him. How sad..

"He has already packed his things," said Jisung with a soft chuckle.

"Who is going to move in with you again?"

"All of you, silly!" Jisung interrupted Seungmin's words. Seungmin nodded in agreement. As Jisung's PA, Seungmin will surely stay with him throughout the social season.

Chan and Minho have no idea 'where' they are at the moment. Do they still remain as Jisung's bodyguard or Jisung's future husband? The words of the 'future husband' made their hearts feel like they were flying to the heavens.

"Jisung?"

The new voice caught their attention.  The moment Jisung saw Yunho's face, his eyes widened. Yunho is still here, as his dad stated. What is the reason for Yeosang's inability to track his crush?

"Yunho-hyung!"Jisung jumped from his seat. He tugged at the elder's arm. Chan and Minho stood together, but Jisung signaled for them to stay behind.

"Hyung, Yeosang-hyung is worried about you,"said Jisung as soon as they were away from his friends. 

Yunho sighed as he pulled Jisung's arm and instructed Jisung to sit down.

"What is the reason for him to worry about me? He never likes me," complained Yunho.

"He never likes you because he loves you, pabo!"

"Hey!"

In the same place but at different tables, Chan, Minho, Hyunjin, and Seungmin looked at the man who was with Jisung with a piercing look. They had never encountered this man before. They began to believe that the man would be part of Jisung's harem.

"I hate you, Hwang, but in this situation, I think I should ask for your help. Only you can bring Jisung back to us,"said Seungmin, who was still looking at Jisung, who was joking with the unknown man.

"The feelings are mutual, Kim," Hyunjin replied after rolling his eyes at Jisung's PA. He stepped out of the seat. Felix and Jeongin appeared before he could take a step.

"Where is Sungie?" Felix asked when he didn't see his favorite person in this world.

He didn't receive an answer until he saw their eyes focusing on one corner. When Felix saw Jisung having a friendly conversation with a man who was very attractive, he expressed his jealousy to the others.

"Get him, hyung.."Jeongin instructed Hyunjin. They know that Jisung is easier to follow the taller's words.

After all, Hyunjin and Jisung's relationship is ahead of them.

"Hmm," was all Hyunjin said before he headed to Jisung and the stranger's table. Jisung's smile grew wider upon seeing Hyunjin's face.

"Yunho-hyung, this is.."

"Hwang Hyunjin. Come on, Jisungie, everyone knows him." Yunho said and stood up. He held out his hand and Hyunjin greeted it with a forceful smile.

"Who are you?" asked Hyunjin without letting go of the latter's hand.

"Who am I? Baby, why didn't you tell them about me?" Yunho whines at Jisung, making Hyunjin tighten his grip. Yunho didn't give in to Hyunjin's actions.

Jisung laughed before standing up and separating their hands. He was able to detect a jealous expression on Hyunjin's face.

"Don't do that, Yunho-hyung. This guy would kill you in his mind."

"Oh, he already died in my mind." Hyunjin made a sarcastic reply. He purposefully placed his hand around Jisung's waist. Yunho displayed an annoyed expression.

"Whatever. Is it okay if we continue? I haven't given you all the details yet."

Jisung shifted his attention to Hyunjin.

"Hyunie, there is still something I need to talk to Yunho-hyung about. Can you stay with them for a while,"Jisung said, then turned to their table. He gulped when all of his potential husbands stared sharply at him.

"Yeah, sure." Hyunjin kissed his cheeks and returned to the others.

"You like him,"Yunho teased when he saw the younger blushed.

"Or you already fell in love with him, added the older, making Jisung look directly at his face.

"I just like him."

"Just like him? Such a dishonest person. Your heart eyes shine through when you look at his face."

"Am I too obvious?"asked Jisung while gazing at Hyunjin and the others.

From his place, he saw Felix give him a little wave with alluring smiles. He's such a cutie! 

After that, the rest of them mirrored the freckled boy. Jisung laughed softly with their adorable gestures.

"Oh, your eyes are sparkling right now.." Yunho said. He clearly saw the younger's eyes look so radiant when looking at the six men at another table.

"I believe that because I have a liking for all of them.."

[tbc]

*****

a/n : Your author-nim is back!