Ch.2

Changbin rolled his eyes when his dad told him that he had dinner with Jisung. He left without replying, leaving behind his dad who still mentioned the man's name.

So annoying!

He got into his friend's car and sighed. Yeonjun glanced at the shorter before continuing their journey to college. Without asking, Changbin complains about his dinner with Jisung.

When Han's family announced about the social season, Changbin was able to guess the purpose of that dinner. Although his family background does not match that of Jisung, he is still capable of being proud of his success as the most successful composer and song writer, even at such a young age.

For Changbin, Jisung is just a spoiled brat!

"He's not that bad,"Yeonjun said, and Changbin gave him a look of disbelief. Yeonjun looked at the shorter one and chuckled. He knows it's not easy for Changbin to accept other people into his life. He is aware that Changbin still has feelings for his ex-boyfriend.

"Just try to know about him."Yeonjun suggested.

"I am well-informed about him. He is a topic of conversation for everyone. Every day, you can see his family news on TV and social media. Don't forget that he is studying at our college."

"That's not everything about him, Binnie. I believe that he conceals a lot of things from the public."

The latter did not respond. He just looked outside. He is not yet ready to let someone into his life. He wants to focus on his career. He is not the same as Jisung, who comes from a wealthy family.

As soon as he entered the college area, Jisung was the first person he noticed.  He pressed his lips together. The man's presence makes him feel irritating.  However, his attention remains on the younger one. Jisung is having a conversation with Seungmin. He knew that Seungmin had been appointed as Jisung's PA. It's no surprise that Seungmin is among the top students in their college.

When he saw Jisung pouting, he almost smiled. He wanted to know what caused the younger pouted with his PA. Seungmin tried to explain something, but Jisung crossed his arms.

And then, another annoying person appeared. The bodyguards for Jisung are Chan and Minho. Jisung, who was sulking, just went into Chan's arms and the older man glared at the PA.

"Chan-hyung likes Jisung."

Changbin shifted his attention to Yeonjun, who also gazed toward Jisung and his companion.

"How did you know?"

"Even the blind person can see it, Binnie. Let's go. Our class will start soon,"said Yeonjun after stopping the car.

*****

"Innie!"

When Jeongin saw Jisung running towards him, he smiled. Jisung's bodyguards and PA are behind him. Jisung had been friends with Jeongin since childhood. Their families are acquaintances. He also knows that he is one of Jisung's potential partners. He doesn't have a problem with it because he likes the older one.

"Hi, hyung.."

Jisung didn't reply, but he pulled the younger's arm. He shifted his gaze toward the three men standing behind him. When Jeongin saw Jisung's serious face, he frowned.

"Stay there! I have something to talk with Innie,"Jisung ordered before entering the empty classroom.

"But, Sungie.."

"Shut up, Lee Minho!"yelled Jisung and slammed the door.

The men flinched.

"Whoa..you're okay, hyung?"Jeongin asked when he saw that Jisung was being a bit aggressive.

Jisung sighed before letting go of the younger's arm. He sat on the table and gestured for Jeongin to sit in front of it.

"Do you know Lee Felix?"

Jeongin frowned. He was surprised by the name given by the elder.

"So, you know him.."

The younger person still did not respond.  Of course he knows Felix. He was his ex-schoolmate. Jisung and Jeongin are from different high schools, which means that the older one is not familiar with Felix.

"He'll stay with me."

"WHAT?!"

"Why do you look surprised?"Jisung rolled his eyes. When he informed Seungmin about the same matter, the PA displayed the same reaction with Jeongin. He was against it!  He thought only Seungmin, but Chan and Minho..

Jisung sighed.

"Do you want that stranger to stay with you?"Jeongin asked and stood in front of Jisung. Jisung nodded. Jeongin runs his fingers through his hair. He can't believe that freckled boy can stay with the older.

"His name is Felix, Innie."

"I don't care and I don't like him!"

*****

Felix was able to enjoy his lunch without any interruption even though there were maids cleaning the penthouse. Felix is informed by the maids that they do not reside there.  They will come if they receive instructions from Jisung.

Furthermore, they prepared new clothing for him. What made Felix smile brightly was that they didn't forget to include some girl attire like a skirt and pink sleeveless crop top.

"Hello, there.."

The freckled boy nearly choked on his food when he heard Jisung's voice.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry.."Jisung rushed to him and gave him plain water. Jisung's face showed concern, causing his heart to flutter. He has never been treated like this, except for his ex.

"It-it's okay.."Felix replied and looked at his food.

"Young sir, would you like to have lunch with Sir Felix?"

Since when did they know his name?  And Sir Felix? What the hell just happened to him right now?

"No, thanks. I have eaten already, replied Jisung in a polite tone."Felix can't help glancing at the man. He's both nice and adorable.

The maid smiled before leaving.

"How was your day, hmm?"asked Jisung and sat in front of him.

"Good. How was yours?"Felix tried to have a conversation. He wants Jisung to feel at ease with him.

"Not so great,"Jisung muttered.

"Why? What's wrong?"

Felix's question caused Jisung to smiles.

"We'll talk about that after you're done, okay? I want to change my clothes first.."

[tbc]

*****

❤️,Kay

❤️,
Kay.