While you sleep

In Mystic Falls in a newly built Fell's church

"Why is he not waking up?"- Rebekah asked Hope, who now put her blood on Elijah's lips murmuring spell words.

"Hm... I don't know. But it looks like they connected."-Hope said to her aunt-"you heard him say her name?!

"Yes, I heard him"

All of a suddem Elijah opened his eyes and gasped a little, then sat up.

"Did it work?"-Rebekah asked impatiently. Hope stood there waiting for his response.

"Yes."-Elijah confirmed with radience in his eyes-"I spoke to her. When I wanted to get her to come through, the link broke"

"I had to break it"-Hope said-"they were in on us. The last thing we need to siphon through.I am one and they are many"-Hope explained-"but you connected and you got to her, which is telling us that you two share a great spiritual connection, otherwise she wouldn't have responded."

Rebekah now gave Elijah a poignant  look smiling.

"What is it?"- he said to her.

"Remembered that one incident when you saved Elena from me wanting to bite her. The twinkles in your eyes even then."
*****
Somewhere in Mystic Falls, the Heretic Compound

One of the Heretic Gemini witches put out a plate of food for Bonnie, who sat in a corner of a room clumped up trying to eleviate her pain.

"You are in transition, the only thing that can take away the pain is to drink the blood from one of us and it will go away."-the vamp-witch said.

In her feverish state Bonnie looked at the heretic witch with the last ounce of defiency-

"I will not be one of you!! And I know what you have done. She dies if I die!"

"Noble martyr- you prefer to suffer eternal pain instead!? So be it. Eternity is a long time."-the witch said and walked out.

Bonnie now took a tiny bit of bread and water.

***

"No wonder they had put them in the prison world!"-Caroline said to Enzo as she cleaned herself up referring to the Heretics.

"Weren't all the Gemini real sick bastards?!"- Enzo said and Caroline gave him a nasty look thinking of Jo and Liv.

"Ok...not all of them.  Kai definitely. Yeah! He was a real bastard."- Caroline siffted.

"Ok, girly...let's get to the nitty- gritty. Have you got the cross-bow?!"- Enzo asked.

"Check!"- Caroline said- "taking the small daggers and throwing stars!"

Stefan then walked in the place that once was the Mystic Falls High.

"Are you packed?!"- he asked.

"Yes."- Caroline- "ready to kick some mutant vampire asses."- Caroline was ready looking like a real slayer.

"Seriously, they are like the bubonic plague."- Enzo remarked-"the way they spread"

"The damned compulsion!!"- Stefan said- "and my mother doesn't seem to care."

"This the understatement of the millenium."- Enzo added asking "Damon?"

Stefan took some more stakes tucking them in the most appropriate places so he can handle them fast and then said- "He is with Alaric and Jeremy trying to get Bonnie out."

The three vampire now got out into another night of patrolling and killing as many vampires turned by he Heretics as they could.

*****
At Fell's Church

Hope revised the spell once again before he subitted Elijah in the magical unconscious state.

Rebekah was getting ready to go out and join the others as she saw the sunset.

"Us turning into vampire hunters is the ultimate joke."- Rebekah said to Elijah as she took the weapons of her choice.

"We have lulled ourselves in our selfish security and let the world slip away from us and we can't allow this to happen again. "

"Well...we are kind of inadvertently to blame being the Originals, I guess...if Freya hadn't died, maybe we would have managed already to wake her."

"You worry about Hope?!"- Elijah said.

"I always worry and you always have faith... ok...I have to go now and when I get back you better have woken that doppelganger up!!"

"Who has the faith now?!"- Elijah joked a little.

"It's not a matter of faith. This is about twin souls. Maybe you think that I don't know anything about love, cos I am the girl who fell in love so many times, but trust me I know true love when I see it. I have never told you but there was this thing when you two look in your eyes. You will not wake her up because Hope knows how to override the magic, but because love will break it."- Rebekah said and walked out of the door.

Hope now came to Elijah saying she was ready to continue. He laid down on the bed ready to be taken into the magical limbo.

*****

In front of the Salvatore crypt, a heretic witch now came up to the front of the tomb. She took out Bonnie's blood smearing it at the door of the tomb writing a sign of aquarius. She then splattered her blood on adding Lily Salvatores blood.

"We get in and I will simply run a dagger through her heart. Hurry."- Lily urged the witch- "Let's end this once and for all."

In the casket Elena now twitched with her finger as there was strong overal flux in the magic. She still though was in the state of the limbo.

"Elijah?!"- she called out fiding herself in her family house. She ran around the house and looked everywhere- "where did you go?"

She then heard whispers- "Patefacio sursum"

"Elena!"- she now heard Elijah's voice coming from her room. She ran upstairs and as she got in he was not there.

She sat down on the window sill and flashed back to a conversation  they once had as they first met-

"Why did you kill those vampires when they tried to take me?"

"Because I didn't want you to be taken."