Elena was no ordinary woman

A few days later

"Once, a long time ago, there was a Vampire by the name Elijah Mikaelson. He came from a family of Original Vampires. He was in love with a woman, that bore many different names. Her last name was Elena Gilbert. And at the beginning it didn't look like it would go in the direction of a fairy-tale story, because their first meeting was not. a very pleasant one. But, Elena was no ordinary woman..."
-Elena wrote in her diary.
**

"Elena..."-Hope looked at Bonnie as they finally analyzed Elena's blood-"she's got a whole different blood group??"
"It is the Cure she took? Maybe because it's from the fake world?! Is Elena going to be all right? Is something wrong?"-Bonnie looked worried.

"Well, sreange, yes. She is immortal"- Hope said-"it's consistancy has very much the immortal spell as the vampire blood, yet it is different."
"I am a vampire now, but still a witch- go figure!!"-Bonnie said.

"Someone more powerful had created the first fake world"-Hope then said.

"I never really thought about the first fake world? I felt strange magic there when I first got there. But, I just wanted to get back and never thought of it!!"-Bonnie admitted.

"I am also a product of nature's loophole"- Hope said-"but I think it's actually weird magic"

"Just when I thought I learnt it all new stuff comes up"-Bonnie said.

Hope now looked at Bonnie seriously-
"What? Don't scare me!"-Bonnie retorted.

Bonnie looked throzgh the microscope-"The blood cells were blue and rectangular shape!"

"The vamp-witches have the same shape of the cells!"

"Elena's blood can kill them!"-Bonnie then slipped out as if in a trance as she now remembered reading it in a book she pucked up from the Boatding Hiuse in the fake 1903 world. She gave it no sugnificance as she knew that there was no creature with blue blood.

"Elena is not really human, although she has all human attributes"-Hope said.

"But what is she? She is not a vampire. What kind of a Cure was it?"" -Bonnie said.

"You brought two back?!"-Hope said-"but the other one was destroyed by Lily"

"Does it really matter?!"-Bonnie took the results -"We can kill the heretics ans that is all I want"

She went to check the book she had read years ago about the strange blue blood of a immortal creature.

**
Elijah entered  conservatory, that became their private space. Elena put the pen down and now went to him, hugging him happily as he got back from patrolling the area with Rebekah.

"I missed you, too."- he teased a bit giving a slight squeeze.
She mived slightly out of his embrace, gave him a peck on the lips and said-"Anything new?"

"The same. It's like they trenched themselves in. The magic barrier is unbroken. But they will make a move."-Elijah explained.

"I hate being cooped up in here."-Elena said.

"It's a different kind of prison, I know. But, you are in the same danger as you were while asleep."

"Jeremy and I did some more catching up this morning. Thank you for the chocolates you left me this morning and the very personal notebook"-Elena said picking up the notebook that in fact was Elijah's diary he had been writing in her absence. He gave to her as a gift as it was about his thoughts, feelings, evrything about the time she was sleeping a hundred year old sleep.

"I wanted you to read it. Although you could always read my soul, I still wanted to share a time I spent desperately trying to channel all that was going inside of me missing you"-Elijah said.

Elena opened the marked diary page -"this is one of my favourite things you wrote"- she read it  out to him-

"Today is December, 14th, I think it is 2030. The snow has fallen and everything is so calm. And my vampire blood does not know what temperature it is, it is so cold here without you.  I miss you. I wish I could go back in time and say that you brought my soul alive again. Maybe everything would have been different if I had the courage to tell you how I felt you would not be in this condition now. I walked away. I should never  have walked away. Someone played this the other day or the other year -"

I have a smile
stretched from ear to ear
to see you walking down the road

we meet at the lights
I stare for a while
the world around us disappears

just you and me
on my island of hope
a breath between us could be miles

let me surround you
my sea to your shore
let me be the calm you seek

oh and every time I'm close to you
there's too much I can't say
and you just walk away

and I forgot
to tell you
I love you
and the night's
too long
and cold here
without you
I grieve in my condition
for I cannot find the words to say I need you so

I love you!

Elena now travelled away in her daydream holding on to Elijah to the other night when she and Elijah made love for the first time.

Flashback
Elena didn't want Elijah to ever stop kissing her, ever. She feared if their lips, body parted, the magic of all she was feeling would dimminish and she would sit on a pumpkin somewhere on a cold barren field.
Elijah still held her close onto him gently trailing with his fingers up her back as they continued to carry on with insatiable small kisses.
"Elijah..."-Elena now whispered, her eyes glued onto his.
"Hm..."- he just said giving her yet another peck.
"Happy?"- she then said.
"Happy!"- he replied.
Elena now slipped sideways and Elijah turned also, still facing one another smiling.

"I never thought it could be like this"-Elena then uttered.
"Me neither."-Elijah said giving her yet another peck.

Love, Elena thought, now with the act of love making rounded up that feeling of love, feeling of everything inside you singing.

"My dearest love"-Elijah now stroke her hair dearly-"this is everything!"

" More than everything!"-Elena said her eyes now watering.
"Hey...tears...no tears!"
"I never felt like this before, never."
He now placed a kiss on one eye and then the other.
"I love you"-he said sweetily.

"Where were you?"- he then asked as she had  kissed him.

"With you in a very very real dream"- she joked a little.

Elijah now heard the commotion downstairs and they both went to see what it was about.

Damon, Caroline, Enzo, Alaric, Jeremy, Stefan and Rebekah were talking about strategies of  taking on different nests of the heretic witches and their vampires in the very near future.

Elena and Elijah now ventured in the common room as well. Elijah would always listen to everyone and give his input at the end. He could see the frustration in Elena as she was completely excluded from the conversation, although it was not intentional.

"I want to fight, too." she then said.

"Sorry, but you can't fight against them anymore, you are now just human!"-Damon now said.

"She maybe can't fight them"- Bonnie now said walking in the common room-"but she can kill them!!"

Everyone's eyes now turned to Bonnie. She then explained about what her and Hope had found out about Elena's blood.

The most stunning revelation was that Elena was no longer just an ordinary human. She was immortal.