Love me

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, love me like you do

"Come here."- Damon came up to Bonnie giving her a hug- "everything will go smooth like glacier tomorrow, stop worrying."

"Do you know how long it took me to figure things out how to kill the magic in them!"- Bonnie said.

"And it's been figured out! And YOU did it!!"

"Hope helped us so much!"- Bonnie corrected him.

He tilted with his head a bit smirking in the way Damon only knew how- "Ok, I will cut her some slack, now kiss me! Can we just not think of the heretics for one night?!"

"Kiss you, ha?"-she teased him.

"Yes! We have some unfinished kissing business if I remember, cos you got this idea and had to go research!" -Damon said still holding her in a semi-loose hug.
"I remember. It was somewhere here"- she now took his hand and lead him to the bed pulling him onto the bed gently or so she thought, as she was in part a vampire and she still was coping with speed. Damon flipped her under her very skillfully accepting the romantic fore-play.

"I think we were about here"- he said now placing a kiss on her lips. Bonnie responded buryung her hands in his hair.
"Oh, yeah..."- Damon gasped a bit pulling his T-shirt swiftly off of him. Then he gently got Bonnie's sweater off, her hands now eagerly wondering down his jeans sliding them down her insides now burning as he was kissing the place around her belly-button undoing her jeans.
There was no thoughts of research of any kind, maybe only the one of Damon's body and soul that now belonged to her.

****

In the catacombs below Fell's Church, Caroline and Enzo were killing time practising as she was restless.

"You have already practiced this move a thousand times?!"- Enzo said throwing the stake aside.

"A thousand time is nothing! I have to be 100%."-Caroline said.

"We are going to feed them Elena's blood and the magic will disappear. That's all to it!!"- Enzo said.

"Just like that?? Please! You know it will not be like here is a glass of special bourbon!! Let's have a party!!"- Caroline said taking the combat position.

There was no arguing with Caroline, he knew that, so he picked up the stake and got ready for another practice shot.

And so it commenced, till he skillfully made a move and flipped Caroline over and she fell on the floor. Enzo got on top of her and they both found themselves staring at one another for a moment. Then Caroline said-
"You evaded me on purpose!!"