Where there is a hot brother

"Hey Lou, you remember Charlie?" I yell through our hotel room. "As in the F1 driver?" I nod. Right she's not in the same room. "Yeah him. Do you know how he looks? I haven't seen him in over 3 years." A blonde head pops around the corner of the room. "Why? Also shouldn't you know all the drivers from the grid?" She teases. "I can say the exact same thing about you, you know."

The blonde rolls her eyes. "Fair enough. Anyway let me look him up." She says, scrolling through her Instagram while moving to sit next to me. "Why the sudden interest?" She asks again. "Carlos mentioned something about Charles and Arthur said his brother was driving in F1 in the car earlier today so..."

"Here, take a look." Her phone is turned to me and oh my. He's changed quite a bit. He looks more mature, but in like a good way? "Well... Arthur could never?" I let out, getting a loud snort back from Louise. "Fair enough."

"Who does he race for? I mean it's not Alpha Tauri, Mercedes or Redbull ?" I'm thinking out loud at this point. "Oh you are gonna hate Carlos for this." Lou chuckles. "HE'S A FERRARI BOY??! FUCK OFF. NO WAY." The Parisienne nods. "He is."

"Carlos fucking Sainz Jr. how dare you." I mutter, going back to scrolling through my socials as Louise gets ready for the day. The drivers group pops up with a rather interesting message from Pierre. It seems like I'm not the only one stalking Instagram profiles here.

LES AMIS DE F1🏎

PIERROT
Charles Leclerc stop fucking
thirsting over my best friend.

BOOB
Wha- You know what, I don't think I want to know

SEB
That's wise. Also hello Bo

BOOB
OH MY SEB I missed you 🫶🫶
Also I love how you keep
on kicking Lando's ass on track

SEB
Hahah someone's got to do it

BOOB
Exactly, we gotta keep the child's ego
in check before it goes trough the roof

BAILANDO
Bo you dumb whore I'm older than u

BOOB
You drink milk. You are a child.

BAILANDO
Feeling: fucking attacked

BOOB
Cry about it.

DANNY RIC
IS THAT MY FAVE WOLFF I SEE

BOOB
OMG DANNY RIC W A BIG DICK

DANNY RIC
I thought you were dead or something

PIERROT
I wish

LORD PERCEVAL
Don't be rude Pierre.

PIERROT
Tais-toi Charles

LORD PERCEVAL
I-
Rude

BOOB
Okay you people are
weird but it's not like
I didn't know that before.
also, see you soon besties.

SIR LEWIS
See you in a bit :)

"You ready?" Louise asks walking over to me. She opted for a jeans combined with a white bomber jacket. "Yeah, let's go. We can't let those two out of our sight for too long or they might start a fire or something.." I smile lightly. I do love my boys.