Where someone is jealous

So, as promised, here I am.

We are in Australia for the Grand Prix, and since this is the earliest race, after Silverstone I could attend, I'm about to spend a whole ass weekend in McLaren merch. Honestly, I tried changing Lando's mind but the muppet wouldn't budge.

"Ah there she is! my favourite McLaren fan of the weekend." I turn around to see Lando walking towards me. "Yeah yeah I know don't worry." I'm currently dressed in a black tank top with white pants, but according to my knowledge of Lando (and his ego), the lack of papaya is soon going to change.

"No lando I am not wearing your spare racingsuit while you race. That's overdoing it." The Brit rolls his eyes at me. "You. Bo Wolff. Are no fun." He pokes my side. "And you, Lando Norris, are a PR nightmare." I shoot back. "Plus there is no chance I'm wearing your suit. End of discussion."  I smile at the pouting face. Whoever told you Lando was an adult, lied to your face. "But whyyyy?" See. That's what I mean. "Becaaaause in case you forgot my loyalties technically lie with another team. This is kind of high treasoooon." I copy his whiny voice.

"Boooring. Anyways, since you refuse my amazing super cool suit.. we'll need to find you something else." Lan rolls his eyes playfully, looking around in the garage. "You only brought the suit, didn't you?" I smile to myself while the brunette tries to convince me he was actually prepared for a no to the suit.  "Nnnnnyes I kinda counted on you putting on the suit not gonna lie."

"Well shit. Why is there literally no merch anywhere in here? Oh wait there's a cap." Lando basically runs through the garage, determined to find McLaren stuff to dress me in. "You know I could just take the cap and go?" That makes the Brit turn on his heels. "Absolutely not. I refuse to let you walk out on our deal with only a cap. Oh wait use my jumper. I won't need it in the car anyways." I shrug in agreement and put the jumper on.

"Happy now?" I ask the brunette. "Well.. I still think the suit would be better BUT yes I am. Very. Ooh maybe we should paint my number on your cheeks?" I shake my head laughing. "I think this suffices, don't you?" He takes a second to review his work before shrugging yes. "Should do the trick, yes." Lando answers with a posh English accent. "Alright then mrs Queen Elizabeth, I'll see you probably after the race because it seems like your engineers need you. So Goodluck. Don't crash and don't die please and thank you. I don't fancy driving you to a hospital." I tell him while sideways hugging him. "Thank you, I won't and I won't. You're welcome and I don't fancy ending up in a hospital either, although it'd probably be because of your driving skills.." As soon as the sentence leaves his mouth I'm swatting his shoulder. "Oi woman stop hitting me." I glare at the Brit in front of me before messing up his curls. "Not the hair??" Overdramatic bastard. "Goodluck Norris, you're gonna need it!" I yell over my shoulder while walking out of the garage. "I'm not scared of your dad nor your boyfriend." He yells back. "He's not my boyfriend!" I shout, not knowing if he even heard me.

"What in the hell are you wearing?" Is the first sentence coming out of Charles' mouth when he sees me. "Oh hi Charles, nice to see you again, I've missed you too!" I chuckle at the fake annoyed face he pulls while making his way over to me. "Bonjour mon coeur." When I tell you my heart melted. "I've missed you." I smile in the crook of his neck. Not missing the way he slightly tightened his arms around me. "I've missed you too ma belle. I haven't seen you since Bahrain, which was like a month ago." In the last month or so, Charles and I became a lot closer to each other. Calling each other almost daily, messaging whenever we got the chance and updating each other on our lives daily.

"Now will you please explain this little situation we have here?" I lightly giggle at the confusion on his face. "Remember when I lost that bet with Lando, the one where if he got a podium I'd attend the next race in McLaren merch?" Realisation slowly creeps on Charles' face. "Ohhh right, I completely forgot about that. Well it looks like Lando was successful in covering you in McLaren stuff.." The Monegasque chuckles while taking my outfit in.