Where bantering is an art

"There she is! I thought you just absolutely forgot about me.." Charles pouts when he notices me outside of his garage. "It wasn't my fault!" I put my hands in the air, surrendering to nothing in particular. "I was on my way over here when Lando lowkey kidnapped me and then Lewis came along and stole me away." I smile walking over to him. "What can I say? I'm wanted by many." I wrap my arms around his neck while his are wrapped around my waist. "Well I guess it's a good thing only one person can have you then. And don't think I have forgotten the little stunt you pulled before." I look up to see a smirking Charles Leclerc looking down at me.

"Alright you two lovebirds have had long enough, it's my turn. I haven't seen Bobo over here in over a month thank you very much." Charles is pretty much being shoved to the side by Carlos, who immediately tackles me into a hug. "Hello to you too Chili. How are we?" I can't help but laugh at the situation. "I'm doing pretty well. But don't you dare leave me for that long ever again!" He ruffles my hair after putting me back on the ground. "You are incredibly dramatic, you know that? Plus you are aware of the fact that I have my own job I need to work for too, right?" The Spaniard rolls his eyes at my remarks. "Details. Anyways I expect both of you at Daniel's party tonight, capiche?" I nod chuckling at the order I was just given. "Alright, are you done? Can I have her back now mate?" Charles impatient Leclerc jokes. "She's all yours, don't worry Charlie." After giving each other a pat on the shoulder, Carlos leaves, probably to the parking lot.

A pair of arms sneaks around my waist again as I look up to the gorgeous man in front of me. "Hi" I smile at him. "Hi" He smiles back. "You did good today. Must've been your lucky day." He smirks at my words. "I don't do luck, unless you're my lucky charm, if that's the case I'm not complaining. At all." I just know I'm blushing right now. How the hell is this man real? "I thought we had a deal?" That goddamn smirk is going to be the end of me. My face scrunches in confusion at his words. "I believe your bet with Lando is over ma belle." He raises an eyebrow, the smirk still painted on his face. "Are you jealous Charlie?" Now it's my turn to smirk. "And what if I am?" My cheeks should be burning red by now. "Maybe you should do something about it then.." Don't ask me where I got the confidence because I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to. "Oh I plan on doing exactly that, don't you worry."

"Alright I'm out. Don't forget your training tomorrow Leclerc! And good job today by the way." Andrea walks by, patting Charles on the shoulder. "Oh hello Bo, I didn't see you there. Did you enjoy yourself today?" The knowing look in his eyes and smirk on Charles' trainers face tells me he knows exactly what he's doing. "I did, you?" I smile back. "With results like this? I absolutely did. Anyways, it was nice to see you again but I have to go now. Bye!" I can't help but notice he didn't mean the results of the race. He leaves the garage with a little wave, leaving Charles and I together once again. "Smug bastard." The man in front of me comments, making me laugh.

"Maybe we should go?" I propose, still chuckling at the situation. "We probably should, since no one here seems to recognize a moment when it's happening. Let me just get my bag real quick. Oh and for the love of god change out of that awful jumper." I chuckle at the last comment, deciding to rile him up a little more. Why? Because it's fun. "But I'm gonna be cold without it.. I think I'm gonna keep it on for a bit." I know exactly what I'm doing and it's working. "Like hell you are. I'll give you mine. Come here." I follow him into his driver's room. "But what if I'm still cold? Maybe I should put this one over yours, just to be sure. You know I get cold easily.." Of course I'm not gonna be cold, but he doesn't need to know that.. "Not a chance. I'd warm you myself before letting you put on that jumper again. Now get your pretty arse over here." Jesus Christ he's hot when he's jealous. I move in front of him so he can pull the jumper over my head. He insisted, don't come for me. There we go. He pulls his sweater over his head, the hem of his shirt coming up with the sweater. Lord help me.