where body shots were taken.

"The door is open, you can just come in if you want!" I yell from on the bed, putting on my heels. "You ready?" I look up to Charles, who is dressed in black jeans and a white button up shirt, leaving the top few buttons loose. He looks good, I'm not going to lie. "Almost. Just putting my heels on." I finally finish putting the straps on "Let me just get my purse and we'll be on our way." I smile, rummaging throughout my room. "Char do you know where my phone is? I can't seem to find it in here?" I yell from the bathroom, putting a few essentials in my purse, you never know. "Yeah I have it, don't worry." Alright, that's all I should need. Before leaving the bathroom I check my dress one last time in the mirror, deciding it'll do the job just fine I make my way outside where Charles is waiting. "All done, let's go."

"Do a spin for me?" He holds his hand out for me to take, which I gladly do. "You look beautiful ma belle." A slight blush creeps on my cheeks as a result of his words. "Thank you Charlie, but we're going to be late if we don't leave now." "Well then, lead the way madame." I roll my eyes at the dramatic chivalry, but can't help the smile on my face.

"Are you driving?" The Monegasque shakes his head. "I don't think so, we're taking a cab. Knowing Daniel's parties, this is the only way to make sure we get back home tonight." He grins, knowing full well that it wouldn't be a first if someone ended up in the middle of a playground instead of their rooms. "Fair enough. Danny is set on getting everyone in attendance absolutely hammered tonight either way."

"I sure hope so. I can't wait for drunk Yuki to make a reappearance."

"MY FAVOURITE NOT BUT KIND OF A COUPLE HAS ARRIVED!!" Daniel yells as soon as we set a foot inside. "Hi Danny! Congrats on the win today mate!" I get pulled in a classic Danny hug before making my way over to the dancefloor while Charles and Daniel catch up.  "My dear lord you look HOT!" Louise, my all time favourite human yells over the music. "I hope Charles can handle other men staring at you tonight. Cause otherwise we might just have a problem." Kika smiles widely while hitting my thigh playfully. "Well, he'll just have to deal with it I'm afraid." I shrug smilingly. "Anyways, time to get some drinks ladies!" Before I can bring anything against it, I'm pulled towards the bar by Kika. "I'll have a dirty martini, no wait make it three!" Kika orders for the three of us all at once. "Coming right up!" I nod as a thank you before turning back to the two girls by my side.

"It's getting a bit crowded down here, wanna head up to the VIP section for a bit?" I nod at the blonde, taking our drinks from the bartender and following her upstairs. "There are a shitload of people downstairs. And half of them are already shitfaced drunk." Lando declares, walking up the stairs right after us. "Well well look who we have here." I'm pulled into a hug by the brit, who is a bit tipsy. "Hello muppet." The brunette rolls his eyes at the nickname. "Yeah yeah, let's go sit down with the others." I'm nudged towards the group of drivers and wags, where I end up sitting next to Carlos.

"Hellooo, how are youuu?" I have a feeling the Spaniard might not be sober anymore. "I'm goood, you?" He nods smiling. "Good, oh do you want to know a secret?"  Of course I do, does he even know me? "Go for it." "Well, Charles over there." He points to the Monegasque sitting across from us, getting his attention. "Is your soulmate." The statement makes me raise my eyebrows in amusement. "Is he now?" I look over at Charles, only to find him already looking at me. "Mhm." I turn back to Carlos. "And how do you know chili?" "Bobo look at the two of you. Even a blind person would know." That made me stop for a second. "Oh?" The brunette next to me bops his head before jumping up at the sound of spanish music playing. "Time to go dance amigos." He doesn't give us a choice because before I know it I'm pulled out of my seat. "Vamos." Don't ask me how he did it, but in no time everyone is on the dancefloor.

"We're getting more drinks!" Louise declares before dragging me with her to the bar. "Alright I don't know if you realized yet but that dude over there has been staring at you since we got here." The blonde gestures to a blonde guy by the stairs. "Uhuh?" I look at her confused, not getting what she's hinting at. "All I'm saying is that he's not too bad to look at." She teasingly hits my thigh. "You go for him then." I send her a wink before ordering our drinks. "Oh he's coming our way. This should be good." I roll my eyes at her enthusiasm before turning around. "Hello ladies. I'm Alexander." The guy flashes a cocky smile and I can instantly tell that this is going to prove to be a pain in my ass. "I'm Louise, that's Bo." Damn you and your stubbornness Louise Sinclair. "Bo.. is that Italian?" He's trying to seduce me it seems. Too bad I have absolutely no interest in the guy. "No, French." You know that polite smile you use when you really don't want to be in a conversation, but also don't want to come across as rude? Yeah it's all over my face.

"Right. Well tell me, what is a pretty girl like you doing in here?" I look over to Louise, whose opinion about the blonde guy seems to have changed. "We're celebrating." As if on cue the bartender finishes making our drinks, giving me a way out of the situation. "Well, it was nice to meet you Alex, but we should get back to our friends." I nod to him, take Lou's hand and drag her through the crowd. "I'll find you on the dance floor!" He yells after me. "Please don't." I mutter to myself, getting a laugh out of Louise. "Thank fuck for the bartender." The blonde next to me chuckles. "I'll drink to that. Cheers!" When we get back to our group I'm pulled into a dance by a now slightly drunk Lando Norris. "What do you think the chances of you dj'ing tonight are?" I ask him, knowing he's probably making his way up there anyways. "One hundred!" See? "Get your ass up there then!" I give him a little push towards the dj station. "Alright alright I'm going!" After shooing the Brit away I end up with Charles by my side. "There you are, I was almost convinced you were avoiding me." I look up at him. "I wasn't, promise! There's just a lot of people in here, plus I keep getting dragged away by Lou."  The Monegasque chuckles at the last part. I give him an apologetic look, only to find him laughing at me.

"I'm just messing with you ma belle. Don't worry." I teasingly swat his arm, acting fake annoyed. "Awh I'm sorry mon coeur" the Monegasque plays along, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Forgive me?" When I 'finally' forgive him I notice Louise and Carlos getting pretty close for the 'just friends' standards. "Those two are getting along well.." I chuckle lightly at the sight. "I hate him my ass." I mumble to myself. "Come on everyone can see something going on between those two. They aren't as slick as they like to think." I can't help but agree with Charles, not forgetting the words Carlos said just a few moments back. "Come on let's go dance!" I take Charles' hand, pulling him with me while Bebe rexha sounds through the club.

I'm swaying my hips to the music when Danny arrives with a tray full of shots. "What's in these?" I yell over the music. If there's anything I've learned it would be never to just take a shot from Daniel when we're partying. Last time we ended up on a beach. No idea how we got there. "Vodka! But I put some shots with the raspberry flavored one in for you!" I smile widely before picking a raspberry shot. I love how they all know me well enough to know what I do and don't like. I clink my shot with those of Charles and Daniel before taking it. "Wooo!" The Aussie yells loudly. I swear his energy never runs out. "We're doing body shots in a bit! Wanna join?" I look over at Char, who shrugs with a wide smirk on his face. "Ah why not." I smile widely, following Daniel through the club.

"Alright, you all know the rules. No hands! Let's go!" Kika and Pierre are first, which goes better than I had expected. After those two it's Lando's turn, whom is joined by a very intoxicated yuki. Their turn is a little bit messier, mostly because neither of the two could stop laughing. After Daniel and Heidi excel at their turn I'm up. I'm slightly biting the lemon before Charles walks over and boy am I blushing right now. If this was a competition, we would've won. By far. After he bit the lemon I'm pulled off the table, against his chest. The others already moved on to the next pair while I'm leaning against the Monegasque. At this point the butterflies are living a life of their own.

"I'd say we won." A raspy voice says right to my ear. What this man does to me. "I don't know, Lando and Yuki did pretty good too in my opinion.." I get a low chuckle out of him. "Are you implying they did a better job than I?" Lord give me the strength. "Maybe?" "Maybe? Do you need a redo ma belle? Maybe your navel wasn't the right place, should we try that pretty mouth of yours baby?" Dead. On. The. Floor. If I wasn't supported by Charles I'd be on the floor right now.

I turn around in his arms, facing him right now. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth Charles?" He grins. "No. Just you." Then he leans in and places a kiss just next to my lips. I look up at him with a little smile. "Good. Let's go dance."

AN: first of all. WHERE THE FUCK DID I GET THE CONFIDENCE TO WRITE THIS SHIT??
Second of all. Ur comments are killing me PLEASE keep them coming. (Y'all are literally the reason I keep writing ((even when I have finals I should be studying for)) so THANK U LOVES)

Loveyaa
Bisous xx