Where Oliver is very much disliked

"Pieeereee? Pierre gaslyyy? Pierrot. Where the fuck are you even hiding?" I frown while I'm looking through his part of the garage to find the Frenchman. "Here stupid." His voice sounds through the room. "Yeah well I still can't see you so move your ugly ass." I yell at the voice, which I still can't locate until Yuki points me to Pierre. Well, not Pierre, his car, with him standing next to it. "There you are. What's up?" I ask, moving next to him. He lowers the iPad in his hands to let me see what he's doing. "We're reviewing data, nothing fun.." He points at some things, I have absolutely no idea what they mean. You'd think I'd know my fair share of things as the daughter of Toto Wolff and literally having grown up around cars, but no. I don't.

"That looks... confusing." I declare, causing Pierre to burst out laughing, which makes heads turn. Apparently these people never heard Pierre's real laugh, the horrendous one, because most people look weird, try not to laugh and look away again. "You have absolutely no idea what I'm showing you, do you?" He smiles at me when he's finally done laughing at me. I shake my head sheepishly. "Alright, so basically we look at parts of the free practice, qualifying, previous races etc. to see where we can update things to make the car faster, more reliable, things like that. Here for example, in this corner, we lost quite some speed due to a technical error." He points to the iPad. "So basically, looking at data is like reviewing a test to see your faults and learn from them?" He nods. "That is very easily explained but yes, something like that." I nod again, looking around. I've been in numerous garages throughout my life, but it stays fun to look at. "Hey Boob, wanna sit in the car?" My head snaps his way so fast I'm surprised it didn't just fall off. "You know my answer already Gasly. Why bother to ask?" He grins. "I don't know, maybe you changed your mind after all these years?" He shrugs, knowing very well he's talking absolute bullshit. "And break tradition? I'd rather die. So yes please!" I smile widely as he motions me to the car.

I take his extended hand as I climb in the car. "Thank you dear sir." I joke, getting a "You're very welcome madame." in return. "Where's the helmet Gasly?" I raise my eyebrow playfully. "Wait a second you impatient woman." He tells me, ruffling my head. "Lewis' car is more comfortable anyways!" I yell after him when he goes to get his helmet, getting a middle finger in return.

"Hey. What are you doing in there? You're not supposed to be here! Get out!" A female engineer starts yelling at me to get out of the car and the garage, accusing me of stealing data or something. Sabotaging strategies and everything. However I don't get the impression this is what she's angry about, as she'd been sending me glares the whole time I have been in here.  "Hey hey, calm down please. What's going on here?" Pyry, Pierre's trainer comes to save me. "She's sabotaging us. Stealing strategies left and right. She's not even allowed in here!" The girl, who's name still is a mystery to me, exclaims with big gestures. "Okay first of all, calm down. Second of all, Bo really isn't a threat to anyone in here, let alone our strategies. She'd have to understand the data in order to even try." He grins, knowing I don't know shit about the technical side of the sport. I give him a pretty view of my middle finger before the girl starts complaining again.

"Then why is she in the car?" "Who Pierre lets in his car is his business and his call. Not ours." Pyry stops her mid sentence. "She's sabotaging it!" I raise my eyebrows offended. As I'm about to say something, a helmet is placed on my head, ruining my vision. "Much better, now I don't have to look at your ugly face all the time." The familiar french accent of Pierre Gasly sounds from behind me. My earlier middle finger moves to Pierre. "What's happening? Meet up at my car?" I move the glass up to see Pierre's puzzled face. "And with all due respect, who are you? I haven't seen you around here before?" He turns to the earlier screaming girl, who now seems very much in love? Or something like it? "Camelia Basset. Nice to meet you. I'm an engineer, just started yesterday. And I was trying to get this... person... out of the garage, since she was trying to sabotage the car and obviously steal data." She finishes, narrowing her eyes as she looks at me. I freeze at the name. Please don't be what I think it is. "Wouldn't be the first time she tried sabotaging someone's career.." She adds rather quietly, but we all heard it. Pierre stiffened at her word choice before, but looked even more annoyed after her last sentence.