The one with childhood memories

"Hi guys, sorry we are late. Lando over here took too long in the bathroom because 'his hair'." I apologetically smile at the gigantic group in front of me. Pretty much all of the drivers are here, some even bringing their girlfriends. The few drivers missing are Sergio, Kmag, Nico and Valterri, as they either prefer a quiet night in, or are joining us later tonight.

"Hello Pierre.." I mess up his hair before moving on to Kika, greeting her with a kiss on the cheek like I did everyone else around the table. I finish my tour by Charles and Lily, Alex' girlfriend, who are sitting across from Seb. "Lily my love! I haven't seen you in forever!" I hug the golfer tightly. "Hello my love! We really do need to catch up, don't we?" The girl hugs me back with a big smile on her face. "We do, my lord I can't believe it's been this long.." I sit down in the seat Charles pulled out while continuing chatting with Lily.

It's only when Sebastian chuckles that I look back, noticing I completely ignored Charles next to me. "Oops.. Hi Charlie!" I quickly wave before continuing my earlier conversation with Lily. "Bo love, I think someone's a bit jealous .." Alex, who's sitting next to his girlfriend points at the boy behind me. "Oh no it's nothing.. It's just that I'm her best friend and I don't even get a kiss or a hug. Even Pierre got a hello hug! Pierre, who's known her for two less years than I do!"

The man has a flare for dramatics, did you know that? Well now you do. "Oh come here you big baby." I take the brunette's face in my hands and squeeze it before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Happy now?" I roll my eyes at the childish behavior of the twenty-five year old next to me. "Not entirely.." Before I can even process what is happening, I'm almost pulled off my seat into a hug by the Monegasque. "Charles you're going to drop me you idiot! Lily! Save me!" As much as she would want to help me, she can't. "Alexander Albon. Let your girlfriend go so she can save me!" I look the Thai driver straight in the eye, trying to change his mind but he smilingly shakes his head. Indicating I'm going to have to save myself.

I officially give up. I tried everything. Wriggling, blackmailing (which didn't work thanks to Seb.) Even bribing failed somehow. So now here I am, in a restaurant, laying with my head against Charles' torso with my upper body between his thighs and my legs supported by my own chair. "This is so bad for my back.. I'm sending you the bill of my physio Leclerc." The Monegasque chuckles in return, making his whole chest vibrate and my body in extent of his chest. "Sure thing. Go for it babe. I don't need the money anyway."

Whoever told you F1 drivers were humble, was lying to your face. "You formula 1 drivers are so humble wow." I smile sarcastically at Charles, who just shakes his head smiling before locking me in between his arms and chest. "Never claimed to be." I turn my head up to the monegasque, since I'm still laying on his chest somehow. "With that ego you better win the race tomorrow Leclerc." I challenge him a bit. "I was already planning to do so ma belle." I roll my eyes at the cockiness before deciding to ignore it altogether, starting a conversation with Hanna, Seb's wife.

"How are Naomi and Jack doing? Still as cute as ever?" The blonde asks while being pulled closer by her husband. "Oh those two are having the time of their lives. It does scare me how fast they grow up though. Like.. last time I checked you were two, what do you mean you're turning five already? You know?" I slightly smile at the thought of my baby sister and brother. My mum and dad decided I was not enough of a child to them (just kidding they love me don't worry) a few years ago and got pregnant back in 2016. Then in April of 2017 Naomi and Jack, my favourite twins in the whole world were born.

"No I completely get what you mean, I mean, Emilie turns eight this year. Time flies." My mouth almost falls open at the realization. "She's turning eight already?? But she was just born yesterday?" "That's what I'm saying right, my baby is growing up so fast!" Hanna exclaims in agreement. "God she'll be off to high school before you know it.." I half mumble. "Alright that's enough, I don't want to think about my little girl in high school just yet thank you very much." Seb interrupts our conversation like the dad he is. "Oh but Seb imagine how many boyfriends Emilie is gonna have, as the pretty girl she is, I think you'll have a lot of candidates for the position of son in law to consider." I tease the dad sitting across from me. "I don't think so. They're not allowed to have any boyfriend until they are at least thirty." Hanna chuckles at the statement. "Well that's a bit dramatic, don't you think?" She laughs at the defensive look on her husband's face.