Where Oliver is a disney villain

"What are you doing you absolute imbecile! Of course he's gonna stab you in the back.. It's a man!!" Pierre is screaming at Anna. Through the tv.

That's right, we're watching frozen. "And now he's on his way to go and kill your sister.. great. Just great.. No the door is locked! He's not that stupid??" If you think you know comedy, believe me, you don't until you see Pierre having a mental breakdown over a Disney movie. "Remind me, how many times have we seen this movie before?" I turn to the Monegasque laying next to me. "Over five times?" Pierre is now throwing popcorn at the screen. "And how many times does this happen?" Anna just froze, shit man. "Every single time?" I chuckle at the chain of French curse words directed at the villain. "Of course it's the fucking ginger again.." That comment took me off guard. "Anna is a ginger too? And she's the protagonist?" Charles chuckles at the banter about to start. "She's a redhead Jules. Not a ginger. Red. Head. Ha take that sucker!" Yup. Anna just yeeted her ex-boyfriend in the water. "You should try that with Oliver." My mouth falls open at the remark. "Agreed." Of course Charles agrees with him. What did I expect? Charles and Pierre acting their age? "Okay, we are not doing that." Literal children these two. "Why not? Seems fair enough." "Because, Charlie, I don't want to end up in jail." The Monegasque huffs at my answer. "As if. We are literally raising hellfire if he comes close to you. Let alone when he tries to sue you." I have to admit, Pierre does have a point. If Oliver wants to get to me, he'll have to go through about twenty drivers first, and my parents, and my godparents, and Kika, Louise, Kelly and Carla. Yeah, good luck with that.

"Well.. I don't know about the two of you but I'm tired as hell." I can't help but yawn at the thought of my bed. "Plus the two of you have quali tomorrow and I refuse to be scolded by either team principal because you two didn't go to bed earlier." I add to my sentence as soon as Pierre tries to but in. "I was going to object but you sort of have a point." Charles nods, agreeing with Pierre. "Bon, Bonne nuit Charles." They do the bro hug thing before Pierre moves to the door. "Bonne nuit ma Belle. Faites de beaux rêves." I kiss him on the cheek before being pulled into a hug. "Bonne nuit Charlie." I walk to the door, where Pierre is waiting for me. "Alright. What was your room number again?" Pierre turns to me, making sure he drops me off at the right room. "212" He nods before opening the door. "Bye Charles, see you tomorrow!" Receiving a faint "bye" in return as we walk through the hallway. "So, what do you think about Camelia?" I can't help it. Pierre is too much of an easy target to let go. "Absolute bitch dude. She was whining the whole time after you left, according to Pyry at least.." I chuckle at his face. "No wonder, if she's really his sister you are about to be going through a hell of a lot of whining.." I shrug smilingly, these next few races are going to be a comedic relief for me. "There you go. Bonne nuit juli, don't do anything stupid thank you very much." I roll my eyes at the comment. "Pierre, what in gods name could I possibly do wrong at this point?" He looks me dead in the eye. "We are talking about you. I could give you thousands of stupid situations you'd end up in but I'd rather not. Because you'd try them out. Now go to bed Bobie." I roll my eyes at his playful bullying. "Yeah yeah goodnight Pierre, sleep tight, don't let the monsters take you." I tease the blonde. "Don't worry, as far as I know Oliver is still in the USA, which means I'm safe. At least for now." I don't miss the usual Pierre wink before closing my door shut and making my way to my bed. Too tired to change out of the extremely comfy clothes I'm wearing. Welcoming the darkness.

CHARLESLECLERC

CHARLESLECLERC: FP went well, movie nights with Pierre a little less

CHARLESLECLERC: FP went well, movie nights with Pierre a little less... @pierregasly

PIERREGASLY: not my fault Anna is stupid
> BOWOLFF: will you stop insulting the loml?

PIERREGASLY: at least she shoved him in the water...
> CHARLESLECLERC: still don't understand why we can't do the same thing
   > PIERREGASLY: because we're the "bigger person" or some bullshit

LANDONORRIS: YOU WATCHED FROZEN WITHOUT ME??? BITCH
> BOWOLFF: sorryyy