Where Lando went bleach blonde

I'm biting my nails as Lewis' car crosses the finish line. Qualifying is over, deciding the starting grid of tomorrow. Jesus I'm starting to sound like Will Buxton.. Anyway. The race tomorrow is going to be very interesting, seeing as the three top teams are leading the race, promising the fans quite the battle for tomorrow. Carlos hot chili pepper Sainz is starting in front of the grid, followed by Max, Charles and Lewis. In P5, we have Lando who is incredibly happy with his performance today too, especially since this is his home race.

I walk over to my dad, who's very focused on the screen in front of him before looking up. "They did good, no?" Toto Wolff may seem like an intimidating man, but honestly if you know him, he's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. Although I may be biased when it comes to my dad. I  probably am. Anyway. The two Mercedes drivers drive back into the garage, getting out of their cars once they parked. Lewis is the first to get out of the car and walk over to me and my dad.  "Good job Lew!" I give him a high five, which he just ignores, pulling me into a sweaty hug instead. "What is it with drivers and giving me sweaty ass hugs? Y'all are dirty!" I shrug myself out of the stinking hug of Sir Lewis Hamilton, glaring at the Brit while he laughs. "Don't be dramatic Bo. It's not that bad." I roll my eyes in return. As you probably know by now, I have a flare for dramatics. "Good job Lewis, keep up the pace and we're getting a podium tomorrow.." Dad pats his shoulder before letting Lewis get to his drivers room.

"George George George.." I start teasing the other Brit, who's had a bit of a messier start. "What are we going to do with you?" He doesn't hesitate to ruffle my hair and mess it all up, in return for my bullying. "Don't mind her George," My dad starts, looking at me with a pointy look. We all know this qualifying session wasn't it, but George's strength is in the races themselves, not the qualifying. "she's just fucking with you. We know you'll do amazing tomorrow, as you always do." I gasp at his words. "Language father! Language!" Once again, my hair gets all messed up by a member of the mercedes team. This time it being my own dad. "I forgot how tiring you could be.." George sighs deeply, trying to annoy me. "I'm not falling for it Georgie. Anyway, tell Peppa I said hi, I'm probably with Pierre or Lando if anyone would need me." With those words I salute the two men, who are shaking their heads at my madness.

I make my way over to the McLaren hospitality, praying to every single existing god that I don't bump into their team principal. Apparently the gods are deaf because as soon as I even set a foot into the garage, to make my way to Lando, whom I spotted on the other side of the garage, I'm met with the incredibly annoying face of Zak Brown. "Bo. Funny seeing you here." I turn on my heels, plastering a fake smile on my face. "I'm looking for Lando, any idea where he is? We're going out for dinner with Daniel.. Christian said he looked a bit underfed.. You guys wouldn't know anything about that would you?" My fake smile doesn't falter the slightest bit when Zak narrows his eyes at me. "Anyway, I've gotta go get Norris. We can't have Danny waiting for too long, can we?" Zak's face straightens out. "He mentioned something about bad vibes around here, I can see what he meant by that.." I mutter, loud enough for the team principal to hear me. "What was that?" I turn back to the man. "It means people like you would be called an absolute  asshole by others. Not my words though. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have things to do." With those words, I leave the probably fuming team principal behind to get to one of my favourite Brits.

"Laaaaaandoooo!" I make my way over to the driver with the number four on his back, indicating it indeed is Lando Norris who's standing in front of me. "Booooooooo!" I smile while wrapping my arms around him from behind. "Hello.." The Brit in front of me snorts, then turns around to turn our position so he's now hugging my neck, standing behind me while I look through the garage. "You are very random you know that?" I shrug. "Aaand why the hell is Zak glaring at me? Sorry, correction, you?" I look over to the team principal, who indeed is glaring my way. "Oh, that, yeah I mentioned Danny Ric when Zak was being an asshole again.. And I may have told him he's an asshole.. Oops?" Zak keeps on glaring until I'm giving him a dirty look back, making him realize two can play this game, and I don't like to lose.