Hickey Prank

You come out of the bathroom and squeal as Jenna tackles you in a hug. You fall back on the couch with a laugh, and she falls on top of you.

"Baby, you scared me so much. I didn't realise you came back already," you chuckle, looking up at her.

She grins and leans down to kiss you deeply. Your hands tangle in her hair as she grips your waist, her kisses growing hungrier.

You smirk against her lips, gently tugging her hair and nipping down her neck. She gasps, letting out a soft moan.

You keep kissing her neck, stopping with a frown as you see the hickey on her neck. You feel a smirk grow on your face again as you remember the hickey prank trend going around tiktok not long ago.

You had planned to prank her with it instead, but it seems like she beat you to it. You know precisely how to get your revenge.

You pull back quickly, looking at her with an angry face. Jenna furrows her eyebrows, feigning confusion.

"Wow, baby! It seems like you didn't miss me that much with that fucking hickey on your neck," you shout angrily.

She stands up quickly, touching her neck and looking at you worriedly. Damn, she's a great actor, you think to yourself.

"My love, I promise I can explain everything" You decide to walk to the bedroom, pretending to pack your suitcase.

You see the fear in Jenna's eyes as you do so. This has gone too far, and she knows it. Just before she explains that it's a prank, you speak up again.

"You know what? This works out great because I've been cheating on you too. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised since we both knew this wouldn't work out anyway."

She was moving towards you as you said this, and your words made her stop dead in her tracks. "You... cheated on me? Y/n, what are you talking about?"

You roll your eyes, pushing past her, but she holds your arm. You turn towards her and see the tears falling from her eyes.

"Baby, please don't go. This was just a prank, I promise. I know you cheated, but it's an honest mistake; it happens. Just please don't leave me; I can't live without you" She was sobbing now, holding onto your arm for dear life.

You could not have hated yourself more at this moment if you tried. This was a really dumb idea.

You quickly pull her into your arms and hold her tight. "Jenna, darling, I'm not leaving you, ok? I knew you were pranking me, so I wanted to get revenge on you but I went too far. I didn't cheat, my love; I would never. Please forgive me."

She pulls back from you and wipes her tears. Once she does, you see a smile on her face. "Damn, babe, I know you're an actor too, but I can't believe I fell for it. That was great."

You laugh despite yourself. You step towards her and cup her face in your hands. "You're not mad?" she shakes her head, hugging you tight.

She pulls away with a soft chuckle. "I'm actually impressed by how convincing we both were. Either way, please, let's not do that again."

You nod, laughing softly. You spent the rest of the night making it up to one another with affection, promising not to prank each other again.

Total words: 560

A/N

My own twist on a hickey prank ig lmao. Also thank you to anyone who is voting because I can't message on some of your boards but just know I see you all :)