You're Sick And She Takes Care Of You (Requested)

"Will you please just wear a jacket?" Jenna sighs, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I am wearing a jacket, baby" You turn around, showing off your leather jacket. "You bought it for me, remember?"

She rolls her eyes. "I bought it for you to wear when it's chilly outside, not when it's the middle of January."

You walk up to her and lean down to kiss her. She pushes you back gently. "I'm not kissing you. You're being so annoying right now."

You chuckle, kissing her cheek instead. "I love you too. It's not that cold outside. I'll be fine. Now come on, or we'll be late."

She nods, and you both head out, spending the rest of the evening walking around the city with your friends and having a great time.

Time skip

It's the following day. You look at your phone to see it's almost 10 am. You both returned home late, so you're not surprised you slept for that long.

You notice Jenna isn't in bed and decide to get up. You head to the bathroom to have a shower and get dressed.

Once you're out of your bedroom, you feel a headache forming. Probably from too much alcohol, you think to yourself.

You walk around the apartment, looking for Jenna. You realise she's not here, so head to the kitchen for breakfast.

There you find a note on the fridge in Jenna's handwriting.

Good morning baby

I went to the store since we were running low on some things.

I'll be back soon xx.

You smile to yourself. She doesn't seem too mad at you for not listening to her last night, which is a relief.

Just as you're about to open the fridge, you feel yourself wanting to sneeze. You put your face in the crook of your elbow and sneeze a few times.

You sniffle, confused as to why you're sneezing. Maybe it was just dust.

You wash your hand before you make some breakfast. The task is proven difficult with your continuous headache and the fact you're now sneezing quite a bit.

You finish making breakfast and eat while checking your phone. You shiver, feeling cold in just a t-shirt, so you return to your bedroom and grab a hoodie.

Walking back to the kitchen, you hear the apartment door open. Jenna is carrying a few grocery bags, and you take some from her and help her inside.

"Hi, my love. How are you feeling?" she asks, her tone amused as you look at her, confused.

"I'm alright-" You cut yourself off with another sneeze in your elbow. Jenna shakes her head, smiling.

"It's almost as if I knew this was going to happen. I went out and bought some cold medicine since we ran out. Have you eaten?" she asks.

You nod. "Yeah but I'm fine, babe. I've just got a headache and sneezed a couple of times. I'm not sick."

She puts her hand on your forehead and sighs. "You're burning up. Get back in bed, and I'll be right with you with the medicine and a cold compress."

You're about to interject when she gives you a serious look. She can be scary when she's mad, so you nod and listen.

You get under the covers and remove your hoodie, feeling too warm. Jenna comes through with a few things and sits beside you on the bed.

She gently brushes your hair and places the cold paper towel on your forehead. The feeling of the cold against your skin eases your headache a bit.

She pours some medicine on a spoon and puts it on your lips. You swallow, and she hands you a water bottle to drink later.

"Get some rest, darling. You should feel better soon. Give me a shout if you need anything," she smiles, getting up to leave the bedroom.

You quickly reach out and grab her hand. "Wait, my love, please."

She nods, sitting back down and caressing your hand softly.

You sigh. "I'm sorry for being an idiot. I should have listened and dressed warmer. Now I'm burdening you with having to take care of me. I promise I'll listen from now on."

She shakes her head. "Don't say things like that; you're not a burden. I'm happy to take care of your stubborn ass, especially since you proved me right," she grins.

Lifting your hand, she presses a soft kiss to your knuckles. "I love you, dork. Now get better for me, ok?"

You nod, smiling. "Will you lay with me for a bit? I don't want to cuddle in case you get sick, but just be beside me, please?"

She chuckles, nodding and getting under the covers beside you. You hold her hand in yours, and you fall asleep slowly.

Total words: 798

A/N

Here are the other three imagines I couldn't upload yesterday!

This one is cute 😭 thank you for the request ❤️