Meet And Greet Gone Wrong (Requested)

You wrap your arm around Jenna as you walk into the venue together.

It's packed with fans, and you're so happy your girl is getting the recognition she deserves.

Jenna pats the pockets of her jeans, and you look at her with a raised eyebrow "What's wrong, my love?"

She sighs. "I think I left my phone in the car. I can't even go back and get it now. What if something happens?"

You shake your head, kissing her cheek. "It's alright, baby. I'll run back and get it for you. It'll be back in a few minutes."

She nods and pecks your lips. You make your way to the back doors.

You open the door and walk out, going to your car. You take out your keys and open the car door.

You look in the coffee holders and see Jenna's phone sitting there. You grab it, and just as you close the door, locking it as you hear a car pulling up next to you.

Two masked guys jump out of the car. You panic and try to run before seeing the guns in their hands.

"Put your fucking hands up", one of them barks. You nod and do as they say.

"Now get on your knees!" he shouts. You get on your knees and try not to panic, thinking of a logical way out.

One masked guy stands beside you, ensuring you don't run off, while the other search your pockets to grab your car keys.

"Oh, you're one of those celebrities, aren't you? That's a nice car you've got. It'll sell for a good price," the masked guy chuckles.

He walks over to your car and opens the door, looking inside.

Suddenly you hear the back doors slam open, and security rushes out, their guns aimed in your direction.

The masked guy beside you panics and pulls the trigger, forcing a bullet through your thigh.

You scream out in pain as both of them run back to their car and manage to speed off.

The security rushes to your side while you keep screaming, the pain in your leg getting worse by the second.

One security guy quickly calls an ambulance while the other calls for the police.

Jenna rushes out of the building, tears running down her face as she sees you on the ground.

"Y/N! OH MY GOD" She screams, kneeling beside you.

She quickly removes her jacket and helps the security guard tighten it around her thigh to stop the bleeding.

She cradles you in her arms, your blood covering her hands as she sobs.

"Please hold on, baby. The ambulance will be here soon. Look at me Y/n! Don't close your eyes," she pleads, stroking your hair softly.

You keep your eyes on hers, but everything starts to get blurry. The last thing you hear is Jenna pleading and the approaching sound of sirens before you pass out.

Time skip

"Baby? Why are you up? Is everything ok?" Jenna says as she sees you walking out of your bedroom, crutches under both arms.

"I'm fine, my love; I just didn't want to sleep anymore", you sigh, making your way over to her on the couch.

She stands up and helps you, holding the crutches once you can sit down.

You wrap an arm around her and kiss her cheek. She cuddles into you, sighing happily.

"Does it still hurt, darling? I've got the painkillers if you need them," she speaks up after a few minutes.

You shake your head, kissing her forehead. "You're the only medicine I need", you tease, poking her stomach softly.

She laughs, nuzzling your neck. You stay like that for a while, basking in each other's presence.

You weren't lying; you already feel much better just from holding her in your arms.

Total words: 630

A/N

Last one for today :)

Not sure when I'll upload next because I'm back at uni next week, so I need to prepare.

I appreciate your support ❤️