Massive Flirt (Requested)

Jenna comes out of the bathroom after she finishes getting ready. As she walks to the coffee table to grab her handbag, she hears you whistle at her from the kitchen.

"Dear god, you are gorgeous," you say, making her chuckle. She walks towards you with a smile.

"Baby, did you get ahead on the shots while I was finishing off in the bathroom?"

You laugh, handing her a shot glass as you hold your own. "Can't I compliment my beautiful girl?"

You both drink the shot, and she smirks. "You're just very flirty when you get tipsy."

You put the shot glass down and tilt her chin, kissing her softly. "But you love it, baby", you whisper against her lips.

She grins and kisses you again before you leave to meet your friends.

Time skip

You get to the party and find your friends in the crowd, greeting them all.

You head to the bar and take some shots before you dance.

Jenna takes your hand and leads you to the dance floor. She wraps her arms around your neck, and you look at her with a smile.

You lean down and whisper into her ear, "Baby, I don't know how long I can dance with you like this. You look so  incredible I'm distracted."

She giggles, pulling you closer by the back of your neck and kissing you deeply.

You hum against her lips, mumbling, "Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

Jenna throws her head back, laughing. "Oh, I really do love it when you're tipsy, darling."

You wrap your arms around her and lean in, mumbling, "I'm gonna be in trouble with the owner of this club. He said not to touch the masterpieces, yet here I am", you say, caressing her cheek.

She grins, cupping your face. "Ok, let's get you home, dork."

Time skip

You sit on your bed, watching Jenna walk in and out of your bedroom. She grabs some water and painkillers and puts them on your bedside. She leaves the room and returns with a change of clothes for you.

"You know, I value my breath, so it would be nice if you didn't take it away every time you walked by", you explain, slurring your words a bit.

Jenna chuckles and pecks your lips, helping you change into a comfortable outfit.

She gets into bed with you and lays back. You look at her. "Roses are red; you're going to bed. Violets are blue. I'm coming with you," you mumble, smiling.

"Lay back, my love; you'll be more comfortable", she whispers. You do as she says, and she wraps her arms around you.

You kiss her cheek and get comfortable, falling asleep. She smiles, running her fingers through your hair gently. You're the most adorable when you're drunk.

Total words: 478

A/N

I love this request sm I can't lie

Also sorry I forgot to mention I found these pick up lines or whatever you want to call them from twitter, tumblr and pinterest so credit to whoever posted them :)