This Is Not A Family Reunion

SHAWN WALKED INTO SCHOOL with a bag that was struggling not to laugh

The boy met Cory at his locker, and Cory covered his face. "Again?"

"Shut up." He said, adjusting his bag carefully. "We missed each other."

Cory shook his head, and Topanga walked up, her brows furrowed. "What..."

"Michelle's in there."

"Shawn, you can't keep bringing Michelle to school. You'll get in trouble."

Shawn shook his head. "No, I won't. I doubt Mr Turner will even know. He doesn't pay attention that well."

The minute Shawn, Cory, and Topanga walked into class, Turner turned to Shawn, and his brows furrowed.

"Hunter, why do you have a body bag in my class?" He asked.

Shawn looked up at him, and asked, "What?"

Mr Turner rolled his eyes, and gestures to his bag. Shawn made a fake look of realization, and said, "Oh, this is a new book bag."

Mr Turner rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Okay, Hunter."

Shawn gave him a nervous smile, and sat down. He barely listened to Mr Turner talk, until he was handed a paper.

"You gave us your word." Cory said, a look of betrayal on his face.

"I even read the book." Shawn said, gently moving the bag with Michelle. The class gasped in shock. "Yeah, my head still hurts."

"I'm not taking the test." Cory said, and he walked the paper up front.

Everyone watched with wide eyes as he did so. "You can do that?"

"I don't know."

"Me either." Shawn said, handing his test in.

As soon as Shawn walked back to his seat, he sneezed, and a small, baby voice called out, "Bleth you."

Jon stopped, and looked at Shawn's bag. "Did your bag just talk?"

Shawn shook his head quickly. "No."

Jon faked sneezed, and the same voice called again, "Bleth you."

"Open the bag." He said.

Shawn's face dropped, and he gently moved the bag, and said, "Come on, Mr Turner, relax. That was just...Cory. Cory said bless you."