Chapter 4 - Aiden

Warm

Warm.

Her doe eyes are the shade of chocolate. She is looking up at me and I can feel the sparks just with that.

Realising the closeness, she backs away from me quickly, but I am too focused on that particular strand of black hair that is blocking my view of her pretty eyes. I start to inch towards her slowly and when I am close enough, I gently tuck that hair behind her ears and gaze into those chocolaty swirls still maintaining a feather-like touch on her hair. Its so soft.

She is frozen in front of me and then it hits me what a fucking idiot I am to suddenly touch someone like that. She will be obviously startled.

She is so beautiful I couldn't stop myself from looking at her. But I don't want to be a jerk so I back away a little creating a respectful space between us.

"Sorry there was something in your hair. Hi I am Aiden." I give her a smile.

She looks new here." Are you new here?"

She looks at me as if she is confused what just happened and replies with a quite yes.

She is shy. Pretty.

"What's your name beautiful?"
"Samantha."
"Hey Sam, Can I have a look at your timetable?"

She looks at me for a minute contemplating whether it is a good idea but anyways gives me the card and I notice that we have majority of classes together and for the ones we don't he will be there with her which makes me relieved and really happy.

"We have the same class now, I am heading towards chem too, come with me." I give her my hand to hold.

She looks at it skeptically and is contemplating what to do. Her little eyebrows are furrowed. Cute.

I chuckle, "Come on, we are in the same class. Ms Green gets grumpy when students are late."

"Y- yes. Yup. Aah sorry." And then she holds my hand.

She has such a tiny hand that my palm is covering her entire hand. Do I have a hand fetish? Maybe

She is cold too and it makes me want to hold her tight around me. And from the slight wriggling I know she is feeling the same sparks as I am.

We reach in time and I walk towards the end of the class while holding her hand. She is squirming from the attention she is getting coz let's say someone is a little famous.

"W-why are they all looking at me like that?" She whispers to me and I can't help but feel the need to hear her whisper to me more.

This is not a good time Aid. Hush.

I turn back slightly and I gently squeeze her hand, " It's okay. Just ignore them. I'll take you to my friends."

Holding onto her I see my friends looking at me with light smirks. Little shits.

"Guys this is Samantha, she is new here. Sam this is Lucas and James & Macy, they are dating and you are gonna witness a hell lot of PDA."

She whispers a Hi with a small smile on her lips.

"You are so cute!" Lucas literally screeches and then Lucas and Macy are swiftly by her side trying to hug her first.

She slightly flinches but hugs them back tentatively. Within just some time I have noticed that she is very alert and careful it's as if she is being prepared to be jumped upon.

"Good morning students. Get settled!" Ms Green greets as he enters the room. I take hold of her hand again and pull her towards the bench to sit next to me.

While she is trying to get her books out I notice a pair of glasses and a copy of "Better than the movies" in her bag.

"You read?"
"Yes."
"Wait till you meet Eli."

Eli's gonna love her.

----------------------
Aid is here and who is Eli?

I hope you liked the chapter!

I read this somewhere and was very curious.
What is your favourite emotion to feel?

Mine is the Bittersweet feeling,
It calms me knowing that there was a tough time but you know we strived and turned to make it a lil better and it ended having a warm moment.🌌❤️

Bubyee! Take care!