Chapter 19 - Samantha

I woke up between my two angels and that's the best way to start a day

Yesterday they made me feel so loved that I was going crazy. They are both sleeping on either side of me with Eli's arm around my waist spooning me and Aiden's head inside my hoodie. I chuckle not knowing how he ended up there.

I gently shake Aiden so that he gets up.

"No" he whines.

I still when I feel him place a kiss between my boobs.

I let out a moan when I feel him suck on my left nipple. This gets Eli's attention and he pulls up my hoodie.

He looks at me smiling and mumbles in his sexy morning voice "Good morning kitten" before placing a kiss on my forehead.

I smile at him and was about to wish him back but instead I whimper as I feel Aiden nipping gently and then licking over.

I feel Eli's hooded eyes over me and the next moment his mouth is around my right nipple.

Oh my god.

They both start sucking, nipping, licking and I am a mess.

I feel Eli's hand inch towards my centre. I swear I will cum even if he just touches me because I am so turned on right now.

His fingers slightly hovers over my wet centre and he slaps it and thats all it takes.

"O-oh god." I ride out of my high as the two men watch me with beautiful smiles.

"Now that's a good morning!" Aiden says.

Eli laughs at him and then gently pull me up.
"Ready to go kitten?" I nod at him.

"Go ahead and get ready. I'll make us breakfast."

---------------------------------

I am in my communication class. None of my friends have this class so I am sitting in the back bench minding my own work. Ms. Lina comes in with another boy.

"Good morning class! We have a new student joining us. Go on introduce yourself champ!"

"Hi, I am Leo Carson." He mumbles shyly.

"Well class be good to your new mate! Leo you can go sit next to Samantha. Please raise your hand dear!"

I raise my hand. Gosh this is gonna be awkward.

He takes a seat next to me and mumbles a Hi to which I respond back. He looks like a kind person.

"Okay class! For this semester you have to complete your project along with your partner and that person will be the one you are seated next to. I have mentioned random topics in these notes that are in this bowl one of you has to come down and take a note from here and write down the topic you have got in this paper along with both of your names. Is that clear!?"