Co-stars (Part 2) (Requested)

"But babe, you can just sneak over to my apartment. No one will see you," Jenna pleaded as you lay back on your bed, smiling at her persistence.

"My love, do I need to remind you that we can't be seen together since that interview? It's been a few months, but we need to keep it up for a bit longer," you sighed.

You look back up at your phone to see her smirking through Facetime. "Hey, I know exactly what you're thinking. Baby, as much as I want you here right now, you know we can't."

Jenna rolls her eyes playfully. "As if you could turn me away if I come over."

She's right. You could never. But you're still trying to be responsible and not give both publicists heart attacks.

Your mind snaps back to her as you hear her following words "Whatever, babe, I'll talk to you later" Before you can respond, she hangs up.

You sigh to yourself as you lock your phone. You didn't mean to make her mad. You both agreed to keep things as private as possible.

There are so many couples breaking up because of pressure from the public. You want your relationship with Jenna to stay away from that as long as possible.

Of course, Jenna wants the same thing. She misses you so much and hates this dumb arrangement.

You get up, deciding to order some takeout to cheer yourself up. You sit down on the couch, putting on some Netflix.

After about 30 minutes, you're not paying attention to the show you put on, too busy hovering your thumbs over your keyboard, trying to think of what to text Jenna.

You hear the doorbell ring, thinking it must finally be your takeout. You get up from the couch and open the door.

Jenna stands there with your takeout in hand. She flashes you a grin. "You won't turn me away with your food, will you?"

You shake your head quickly, letting her in. Jenna puts the takeout on your kitchen counter and chuckles at the feel of your arms wrapped around her tightly.

"So I take it you're not mad at me then?" you whisper, kissing her shoulder softly.

She turns around in your arms, jumping to sit on your counter. She wraps her arms around your neck and smiles. "That depends, darling. Are you going to share your food?"

You lean and kiss her deeply, unable to hold back anymore. She sighs happily, pulling you closer while running her fingers through your hair.

You keep kissing until you're out of breath and pull away with a smile. You lean behind her and open your drawers to pull out two forks, handing one to her.

"I ordered our favourite, by the way," you say. Her eyes light up, and she hugs you tight, making you laugh. "Now you're totally forgiven," she says, pecking your lips.

You both sit down and eat together, finally being able to continue watching your new favourite show without having to do it over Facetime.

After you finish eating, Jenna clings to you like a koala. You keep your arms wrapped around her and kiss her head. You're so glad she's in your arms again.

"Can I stay the night babe?" Jenna speaks up, lifting her head to look at you. You cup her face, smiling. "You're really gonna ask?"

"Well, considering you didn't want me, he-" you cut her off with a kiss, pulling back to roll your eyes playfully.

"I always want you here, but I'm not gonna be the one to tell our publicists", you smirk, knowing she'll be in trouble with them.

Jenna pecks your lips and lays her head back down on your stomach. "Fine by me", she mumbles.

She takes out her phone to scroll on Instagram for a bit while you turn your attention back to the show.

Jenna scrolls through several posts, already bored, until she pauses at one. It's a post from a paparazzi account. The picture is of you and your friend hugging after having lunch.

(Picture atttached)

Y/n L/n was seen being close to a mystery woman. She's been pictured with her numerous times before. New girlfriend, perhaps? 💕🥺

Jenna furrows her eyebrows, scrolling down to look at the comments.

THEY'RE CUTE OMG

I ship it ❤️

Guys help that's literally her friend you're such clowns for this

Even though that last comment made her smile, she still felt annoyed. Not that Jenna was possessive, but you were hers.

She was sick of people posting about you possibly having a new girlfriend every few weeks.

She doesn't care what her manager or publicist will say. She's going to set the record straight.

Jenna opens her gallery and scrolls through her pictures of the two of you. She chooses one where the two of you are in the bathroom, with you hugging her from behind while you both have matching face masks on.

You've been watching her for a few minutes now, knowing fully what she wants to do. You rub her back softly. "That one is adorable, my love. You should use it."

She looks at you, smiling softly. You kiss her forehead and nod. "Go ahead. I'll post one myself too. That way, we can share the blame."

She chuckles, reaching for your hand and kissing it softly before deciding on her caption.

I love you so much ❤️

You choose a picture of you carrying Jenna on your back in the middle of the night in an empty parking lot. You're both laughing and looking towards the camera. You post it with a smile.

She's mine

She's mine. Cry about it.

Jenna sees your caption and laughs, kissing you lovingly. "You're such a dork, but you're my dork", she whispers against your lips.

Total words: 1K

A/N

Part 2 besties!

Also all of my imagines now have over 1K views thank you 😢

I tried with the pictures 😭 but credits to whoever owns them I just took them from pinterest